How much do Joe's stretch?

Alex238

Reaction score
Over the weekend I bought a pair of Joe's "socialite" jeans that I love. They fit really well in the store. My friend then told me that her Joe's stretched a lot and that you need to get them super tight. She has another style than mine however, with less cotton, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Mine are 99% cotton and 1% elastin. Does anyone have any experience with Joe's and can you tell me how much they stretch? Do they stretch more than other jeans? I left the tags on so I can exchange them for a smaller size if they are going to get really big. Thanks!

Alex238 said:
Over the weekend I bought a pair of Joe's "socialite" jeans that I love. They fit really well in the store. My friend then told me that her Joe's stretched a lot and that you need to get them super tight. She has another style than mine however, with less cotton, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Mine are 99% cotton and 1% elastin. Does anyone have any experience with Joe's and can you tell me how much they stretch? Do they stretch more than other jeans? I left the tags on so I can exchange them for a smaller size if they are going to get really big. Thanks!

1% elastin isn t much at all, i know joe jeans and with that percentage they re barelly gonna stretch :D

Thank you so much! I’m a poor college student so I didn’t really want to spend a lot of money on jeans if they weren’t going to fit properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->