How much on a handbag?

I use to think $500 was a lot for a bag. Then I got the Spy. Now anything under $2000 seems like a bargain. :blush:

$900... im still birkin hunting....was in waikiki a few months ago, unfortunately... didnt see anythin there, SA said they usually had some on the shelf... sakina, im 15 too!

I wish I had the kind of money needed to buy expensive handbags. :(

missbabydolce said:
$900... im still birkin hunting....was in waikiki a few months ago, unfortunately... didnt see anythin there, SA said they usually had some on the shelf... sakina, im 15 too!

Keep looking there! I got mine there :D HI always seems to have a birkin or two lurking^_^

The most I've spent on a bag is around 1,500 US dollars. For my Mulberry Ayler and for my 2 Paddingtons. I was so annoyed when a few months after my Mulberry purchase, NAP marked the Ayler down to around 900...they'll do it everytime, huh? :rolleyes:

So yeah...more than that, unless I just make alot of extra money for the month just is too much...it's good to know your limits :blush:

as a college student with just a retail job, $1000 is my absolute limit (i'm sure it would be even less if my parents weren't paying for all my tuitions costs, bills, etc). ever since i've started my interest in fashion a few years ago, i only have three bags i've paid more than $500 for, and only one of those priced above $900 (with tax)

once i start getting paid a salary and breaking the 5 figures though, i'm definitely gonna up the limit a little :D

like the old lady who lived in her shoe, i'll probably end up the old lady who lived in her bags :P :blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
most i've spent is a little under $2000, but my usual range is 800-900 (except for balenciagas!). i remember when i used to think $400 was alot for a handbag! :shock:

i am also a bagaholic..my limit is about $2000 id say

My budget is anything below $400, but typically around $250. The most I'd spend is $550 I think.

my limit would probobly be around $1500, thank goodness im very very picky, or else I might be poor right now :P

i bought a birkin but that was (hopefully) a one time thing.. otherwise, i think about $1500 is max for me.. i too, remember thinking that $250 was expensive.. sigh.. this board has been both a blessing and a curse :wink:

got 2 of mine recently on sale half price .... so i suppose £350 pounds is my limit. :D

my current limit would be $1500 but can be stretched to $2000 if it's the right/perfect bag. my most expensive bag i bought is $800. at the moment i'm eyeing on a fendi or a prada bag which is $1000 and a bit. :D

2000 unless its an exotic or a Hermes. Once you get into the 2k range its almost better to just save up for a Birkin. Though I so broke this rule with my Spy but the Spy is just perfection. Chanel is also worth breaking said rule as well :lol: I'm bad with rules.

I'm 17 with nnnooo job so if I'm paying using my own money then £100. But even paying that, I'd be really twitching as I hand the money over. Most of my bags that I've bought myself are max £50

$2k is my limit...I really cannot justify paying more than $2K for a handbag unless it's a Bottega Veneta or a Hermes (which I'm still saving up for!!)

$300 is pushing it...

Minimum wage jobs are not nice for handbags. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->