How to store shoes

sparklygirl

Reaction score
I'm looking at how to store my shoes so I'm wondering what others do. I'm really really bad at keeping my shoes in boxes, they end up kicking around. I've been kind of thinking of a bookcase with extra shelves - any ideas?

I have 2 shoe closets and in my clothes closet I have shoe boxes in the bottom.

Here's an old pic I've posted before. I store my shoes on a bookcase in my bedroom. (obviously, I live alone so there's no one to object :smile:) I used to store my shoes in clear plastic boxes but the boxes took up a lot of room and are ugly if you don't have enough closet space. Being able to see them all, it's easier to decide which ones to wear in the morning.

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 18
That does look great. I was thinking about getting one of these:

1_20413_zm.jpg

I use shoe trees and shoe bags for my leather shoes. It keeps the leather taut and the shoes dustfree - and no spiders. :lol:

i think a better question is how to keep dust from accumulating on your shoes when u just leave it on a rack.

^^Thats why I store my shoes in the original shoe boxes to keep them from getting dusty. You could always wipe them down every once and a while if you leave them on a rack, but that could get annoying.

I keep them in the original box on a rack.
It is annoying sometimes because I have to search for a pair..but it's dust-free

For those that keep them in boxes, take a picture of the shoes and attach it to the end of the box that faces out. Makes it easy to see what's inside instead of having to read the box.

I keep them on an extra bookshelf... mostly because I just like looking at them when I'm sitting in my room! :D

I keep mine under my bed, in a box or three, and in the wardrobe. Not really that concerned with dust as I don't spend a fortune on shoes and they're gonna get marks on them anyway from normal wear and tear. Dust can easily be brushed/blown off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolaC888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->