Hugh Hefner To Wed One of His Girlfriends?

VainJane

Reaction score
Report: 'Girls Next Door' stars Hugh Hefner and Holly Madison to wed

Despite living in the Playboy Mansion with three of his girlfriends, it looks like Hugh Hefner truly has eyes for only one of them.
The 80-year-old founder and editor-in-chief of Playboy will reportedly be married to his No. 1 girlfriend, 27-year-old Holly Madison, before the end of the year, The New York Post reported on Monday.

"This is very secret, but the word is 'yes,'" an "insider" told The Post. "Hef has decided he will marry Holly, and he wants it for his show, The Girls Next Door. Hef thinks business all the time, and looks for a new hook, although he also does really love Holly."

While Madison is just one in a trio of big-breasted blond beauties living in the Playboy Mansion on E!'s The Girls Next Door reality series -- along with Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson -- she is the one that sleeps in the same bed as Hefner.

"Hef sees that [Madison] is the most dedicated," the insider told The Post. "Kendra is never there, and [she and Madison] both hate each other, and Bridget is hanging on by being very friendly to Holly."

Madison moved into the Playboy Mansion in 2001 and over the years gradually became Hefner's No. 1 girlfriend. During an April 2006 interview with Alan Colmes, Hefner stated that Madison was the true "love of his life." On episodes of The Girls Next Door, Madison has said she wants children with Hefner and often gives him hints.

The Girls Next Door premiered on E! in August 2005 and its third season is scheduled to begin airing in March. Hefner, who has been married twice before, is keeping his wedding plans with Madison secret, according to The Post.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-girls-next-door-stars-hugh-hefner-and-holly-madison-wed-

I'm probably the only one who watches their show, Girls Next Door, but I couldn't help it. I love the show :blush: I know Holly has been dying to get married and have kids with Hugh, so for her sake I hope it really does happen (even though Wiki says that Hugh is still legally married to his last wife).

(for anyone who doesn't watch the show, Holly is the girl on the far right)
hefner_wideweb__470x288,0.jpg

theage.com

He's such a pathetic excuse for virile, suave masculinity....and unfortunately so many guys worship him.

Poor girl, it must be really distracting to smell formaldahyde while having sex.

you're not alone VainJane, that show is totally my guilty pleasure too.

Holly does seem like the only one who's really into him, the other two are just filler

Hmm that's interesting...Holly is the best-looking one in my opinion...I did not know that she and the other one-Kendra- didn't like each other...Kendra rubs me the wrong way for some reason...she seems to be very dim-witted

I agree Spike, although I love the show. I don't think for a second he's gonna marry her or give her a baby.

Ain't happening. Can't wait for season 3!

I love the show too. But I pity any woman who wants to marry that nasty skeleton.

this may be a dumb question:ninja: but what happens to the other two girlfriends if Holly and Hugh wed?

princesslauren said:
I did not know that she and the other one-Kendra- didn't like each other...Kendra rubs me the wrong way for some reason...she seems to be very dim-witted

I agree. They put on the aura of getting along very well in the TV show-- something that I would have trouble doing if I was stuck living in the same house and pretty much spending the majority of my time with that person. And I can totally understand how Holly would not get along with her-- Kendra annoys me as well. I think she's incredibly immature and irresponsible.

That's a good question, bluebutter--- Maybe they'd just get kicked out? Holly's always talking about getting rid of the other girls; though it would certainly mean the end of the tv show.

Somebody made a comment about Kendra... keep in mind she's in her early 20's... still has some growing up to do...

But this is interesting. Holly's been my favorite...

Erin said:
Somebody made a comment about Kendra... keep in mind she's in her early 20's... still has some growing up to do...

I get what you're saying and it makes sense but with that said, I think she's a few years older than me (I'm 21) and I feel like I could barely spend a few minutes with her before feeling as though I was dealing with a sixteen year-old. But I do understand where you're coming from.

I heard about this and I'm not surprised. It seemed inevitable that it would happen even though there was all the denying. I heard that he is indeed divorcing Kimberly too.

Although on The Fabulous Life it did say that when Hef dies Holly gets $3 million and Kendra/Bridget each get $500K, but I dunno if it was speculation or not.

I rarely watch the show - it bores me to death - nothing EVER happens there! All you see is dumb Playmates IN CLOTHES - whats to enjoy about that? :unsure:

But from the few times I watched I could tell that Holly is the only one who cares about him. Hef seems like a nice guy and she isn`t the world`s most obvious gold-digger - that`s enough for a Hollywood-marriage :wink:

I wish them well :flower:

There's something funny about the pristine mental image I get: just the two of them, building Playboy mansions in the sky...

it's my guilty pleasure too... i get a kick out of these 3 girls whose biggest worries are what to wear for the next big playboy mansion party.

but i love holly the best, and i think she really does love hef (why? who knows)... and he is very nice to her... so we'll just have to see!

I love the show!!!!! i enjoy watching it and i like holly very much and also bridgit but kendra.... i dont know...

Oh goodness, I like all of them... can't get enough of that show... Why they're doing what they're doing, though, I have no clue. The money? The fame?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->