Hugh Hefner To Wed One of His Girlfriends?

I am only 19 and I am more grown up than Kendra...and can actually manage to do my hair, makeup, and (gasp) dress myself without looking like a trash bag as well...i mean they're all kind of trashy i guess (they accept that they're "boyfriend" has 2/more other "girlfriends") but she is the worst of all...i wonder where she is from

princesslauren said:
I am only 19 and I am more grown up than Kendra...and can actually manage to do my hair, makeup, and (gasp) dress myself without looking like a trash bag as well...i mean they're all kind of trashy i guess (they accept that they're "boyfriend" has 2/more other "girlfriends") but she is the worst of all...i wonder where she is from

i believe she is from San Diego

I don't understand the appeal of The Girls Next Door. My sister likes the show and I can see how it's entertaining based on the clips I've seen on The Soup, but I guess it's not a show for me.

I will say that I admire Hugh Hefner for risking it all for a dream and being so successful. It also doesn't hurt that he's from Chicago and Playboy is/was a prestigious place to publish your writing. What a shame that I've heard that the writing isn't as good as it used to be. Anyway, it seems like Holly is the only one that really cares about him based on the interviews I've seen with his girlfriends.

So all the best to them. :smile:

I love the show as well, and I actually like all of the girls. Yeah, Kendra is immature, but whatever. Not everyone needs to be serious, some people like to have funny and are just bubbly. I like Bridget as well, she seems like the most grounded.

I wish them luck, because she does seem like a nice person! You can tell she really loves him. And I loved the episode where she said she has a crush on Dr. Drew, because I TOTALLY do too! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->