Hulk Hogan's Wife Filed for Divorce

Suburban Snob

Reaction score
http://www.tmz.com/2007/11/23/hulk-and-wife-headed-for-divorce-court/

Hulk and Wife Headed for Divorce Court

http://www.tmz.com/category/celebrity-justice/
TMZ has obtained a document from the Pinellas County Court website which states that Hulk Hogan's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the document, Linda Marie Bollea (Linda's married name) filed for divorce on Tuesday, November 20 against Terry Gene Bollea (the Hulk's legal name).

The document we have does not state the reason for the divorce. The news first appeared on WTVT, the FOX affiliate in Tampa Bay, Fla.

By now you know that last August, their son Nick Hogan crashed his Supra, and his passenger/good friend remains in a vegetative state. Prosecutors have filed reckless driving charges against Nick.

"The Hulk's legal name." :lol: Good laugh there!

I'll bet the reason for divorce is "irreconciliable differences." It usually always is.

Awww I thought they were the perfect match for each other :cry:

^ They do share a love for peroxide....I would've thought they'd grow old and destroy their hair together.

Their family is pretty much in shambles...but for some reason I don't see them going through with this. There is always the next season of Hogan Knows Best to think about...LOL

I know this will sound crazy but I immediately thought of this situation - Linda files for divorce, gets custody of Nick (isn't he under 18?). Would that protect Hulk from a very expensive civil suit from the friend's family that was injurered? Am I crazy?

I know this will sound crazy but I immediately thought of this situation - Linda files for divorce, gets custody of Nick (isn't he under 18?). Would that protect Hulk from a very expensive civil suit from the friend's family that was injurered? Am I crazy?

No, only because Linda is just as wealthy as Hulk...they were together before he had anything. There is no pre-nup...basically she owns half even if she didn't earn it through hard work...

They also are apparently under contract for one more season of Hogan Knows Best...:shock:...with all this drama, it's a mess. Their son is really not in a good situation and I have no doubt that may have ripped them further apart. Plus the video of Linda saying how amazing speed racing is and the actual footage of her doing it surfacing this past week.

According to AOL.com, the Hulkster had no idea that his wife even filed...

CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - Linda Hogan has filed for divorce from her wrestler husband Hulk Hogan, a newspaper reported Friday.

Hulk Hogan, whose real name is Terry Bollea, told the St. Petersburg Times that he had no idea his wife had filed for divorce. He was informed by a reporter that Pinellas County court records showed that the paperwork was submitted Tuesday.

"Thank you for the great information," he told the reporter.

Family spokesman Adam Handelsman referred calls to another spokesman, who did not immediately respond Friday night.

"My wife has been in California for about three weeks. ... Holy smokes," Bollea later told the newspaper. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

The couple star in the VH1 reality TV series "Hogan Knows Best," with their two children. Recent episodes show the normally close couple attending marital counseling, but they eventually reconcile.

On Nov. 7, Hogan's son, 17-year-old Nick Bollea, was arrested on reckless-driving charges after a car crash. Clearwater police said Bollea crashed his 1998 Toyota Supra on Aug. 26 while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend. A report said Bollea was driving faster than 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.

No, only because Linda is just as wealthy as Hulk...they were together before he had anything. There is no pre-nup...basically she owns half even if she didn't earn it through hard work...

They also are apparently under contract for one more season of Hogan Knows Best...:shock:...with all this drama, it's a mess. Their son is really not in a good situation and I have no doubt that may have ripped them further apart. Plus the video of Linda saying how amazing speed racing is and the actual footage of her doing it surfacing this past week.

Ah, interesting. Thanks so much for clearing that up - I don't know anything about them!

whoa, i had no idea what had happened to nick's passenger! :(

I didn't find out until recently. Hulk is so protective of Brooke. The one that needed the most parenting is Nick. Keeping tabs on his daughter while his reckless son gets a free pass. For one he's still underage and is partly responsible for his friend's injuries. I can't stand selective parenting.

I didn't find out until recently. Hulk is so protective of Brooke. The one that needed the most parenting is Nick. Keeping tabs on his daughter while his reckless son gets a free pass. For one he's still underage and is partly responsible for his friend's injuries. I can't stand selective parenting.

yeah they really ignored Nick just because he was a boy...it's so strange. The worst Brooke does is dress like a tranny hooker...

I think it's so funny that on the show the parents try to protect her from all sorts of stupid things and then let her go out of the house to events with her belly and boobs hanging out.

I was in Clearwater for Thanksgiving (unfortunately :sick: ) when this happened... I dunno, Hulk Hogan is a big deal there, I guess :rolleyes:

Like many suspected this could be fake...
A Ruse? I Like Ruses!

wenn820815.jpg

dlisted

Could the Hogan divorce be one, big ugly ruse? A ruse! The [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana]attorney[/FONT][/FONT] of John Graziano's family believes it might be reports The SP Times . John Graziano is the man who remains in the hospital and is suffering from brain damage due to a car accident involving Nick Hogan.

Kimberley Kohn, the Graziano [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana]attorney[/FONT][/FONT], thinks it's a way for them to protect their assets. Linda Hogan has asked for half of everything including a Bel Air mansion and a Florida home. Kimberly said if Linda gets half that would also cut Hulk's assets in half. If the car involved in the [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif,Verdana]accident[/FONT][/FONT] is not registered to both Linda and Hulk it could be hard to go after her, so they would have to go after Hulk only giving them less money.​

She said they are planning to file a civil suit against the Hogans in 2008. They will file as if Linda and Hulk are still married.​

They wouldn't.....would they? I wouldn't put it past them. You can't trust a man with a mullet or a wealthy woman who dresses like a $3 hooker!

cannot stand any of them and if this is just a ruse to get out of their responsibility for their son's ignorance, it's pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->