Tina Knowles Filed For The Big D

Discussion in 'Rumor has it...' started by Kenysha75, Dec 18, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Tina Knowles is legally sending Daddy Knowles to the left...to the left (sorry for that). TMZ reports that the woman who is responsible for making Beyonce look like she's about to get her wig snatched by a vengeful queen has filed for divorce from her husband of 29 years Matthew Knowles. Cut to Basement Baby looking confused as hell, because she has no idea whose basement she's going to lay her head in at night.

Tina filed the papers last month in Texas. And just a month before that, some backyardigan bitch filed a paternity suit against Matthew Knowles claiming that his sperm fertilized her egg. Coincidence? Probably not. My guess is that Tina has been waiting to dump Matthew like a dusty wig, and his "Maury Moment" forced her to make it official.

I really hope Tina Knowles wears the above outfit to divorce court. That "Scott Storch goes to a White Party in Panama Beach" ensemble deserves a second showing.
    dlisted.com

Attached Files:

2. Label Basher

Label Basher New Member

Spot on :lol:

3. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

That "Scott Storch goes to a White Party in Panama Beach" ensemble deserves a second showing.
    This is why michael k is my hero lmao

4. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Beyonce's mother, Tina Knowles, is currently in legal proceedings with her husband/Beyonce’s manager, Mathew Knowles.

“The decision to end our marriage is an amicable one. We remain friends, parents, and business partners,” the couple said in a statement provided to The Associated Press. “If anyone is expecting an ugly messy fight, they will be sadly disappointed. We ask for your respect of our privacy as we handle this matter.”

The couple has two children together: Beyonce, 28, and fellow singer Solange, 23.
    justjared.com

5. Aoedele

Aoedele New Member

6. NakedIfIWantTo

NakedIfIWantTo on the come up

LOL, the first reaction I had was, who cares? I guess I'm mean.

7. LUXXX

LUXXX New Member

I have to say, Mother Knowles has aged into an elegant and beautiful woman. Beyonce should be lucky to have such genes, especially since she looks so much like her mother.

8. LagerfeldBoy

LagerfeldBoy Active Member

:clap: