Tina Knowles Filed For The Big D

Kenysha75

Reaction score
Tina Knowles is legally sending Daddy Knowles to the left...to the left (sorry for that). TMZ reports that the woman who is responsible for making Beyonce look like she's about to get her wig snatched by a vengeful queen has filed for divorce from her husband of 29 years Matthew Knowles. Cut to Basement Baby looking confused as hell, because she has no idea whose basement she's going to lay her head in at night.

Tina filed the papers last month in Texas. And just a month before that, some backyardigan b*tch filed a paternity suit against Matthew Knowles claiming that his sperm fertilized her egg. Coincidence? Probably not. My guess is that Tina has been waiting to dump Matthew like a dusty wig, and his "Maury Moment" forced her to make it official.

I really hope Tina Knowles wears the above outfit to divorce court. That "Scott Storch goes to a White Party in Panama Beach" ensemble deserves a second showing.
dlisted.com

Attachments

• tinamatthewknowlesdivorce.jpg
    tinamatthewknowlesdivorce.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1
That "Scott Storch goes to a White Party in Panama Beach" ensemble deserves a second showing.
This is why michael k is my hero lmao

Beyonce's mother, Tina Knowles, is currently in legal proceedings with her husband/Beyonce’s manager, Mathew Knowles.

“The decision to end our marriage is an amicable one. We remain friends, parents, and business partners,” the couple said in a statement provided to The Associated Press. “If anyone is expecting an ugly messy fight, they will be sadly disappointed. We ask for your respect of our privacy as we handle this matter.”

The couple has two children together: Beyonce, 28, and fellow singer Solange, 23.
justjared.com

I have to say, Mother Knowles has aged into an elegant and beautiful woman. Beyonce should be lucky to have such genes, especially since she looks so much like her mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->