Humbert Clotet

Soul Artist Management Digital Update

http://soulartistmanagement.com/blog/

a_4_5x_7.jpg

Humbert Clotet, 20, NYFW Veteran, Soul Artist Management, Barcelona
Q: Do you prefer print work or runway?

I prefer runway because of the experiences you have. When you’re backstage with friends, when you come out on the runway, it’s fun. And the after-party’s also good.

Q: What’s your favorite designer?

I like Guess, I like Versace. Here in New York, I like Jeremy Scott.

Photo:
Bek Andersen
nymag.com/thecut

Frankie Morello Pre-Collection 2014

frankiemorello.com

Rising star on the modeling scene Humbert Clotet at Soul Artist Management in New World story by photographer Jill Wachter and stylist Cameron Carpenter for Design Scene.

malemodelscene.net

SOUL MEN AT MADONNA #SECRETPROJECT AT THE GAGSOSIAN (SP) GALLERY

soulartistmanagement

Emidio Tucci Black F/W 14.15 Madrid

revistagq.com

Bauhaus Catalan–Taking to the streets for an arts-inspired outing, View Management model Humbert Clotet graces the pages of the latest issue of Fashionisto with a story lensed by photographer Lukasz Wolejko-Wolejszo. Sporting summer styles with a bauhaus spin, Humbert wears fashions from the likes of Dior Homme and Hugo Boss as styled by Annick Turiaf.

thefashionisto

Fashion photographer Erik Carter shares with us his recent session with top model Humbert Clotet from Soul Artist Management, styling and grooming courtesy of Saul Carrasco. For the shoot Humbert is wearing pieces from LL Bean Signature, JCrew, Alfred Sargent, Harris Tweed, Red Wing, Tani, Salvatore Ferragamo, and United Arrows.

malemodelscene.net

Men'sWeek 10/02/2014
'DENIM WAVE'

Ph: Greg Vaughan
Styling: Alex Badia

wwd.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AaaDingg