Hussein Chalayan F/W 09 : Serafima, Iekeliene, Tanya D & Ann Catherine by Amy Troost

The concept is very interesting, I really like it :smile:

brilliant! i agree mullet so many wonderful textures not just in the clothes but the way the images are conveyed. and anne-catherine....it's not wonderful to see her glorious self back in the foray again. and iekeliene too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I bow with respect and gratitude.

HC rocks.

Looks like they might be simple backstage shots from the show:

00080m.jpg
00360m.jpg

00420m.jpg

But who cares really, because it really works here with a stunning result. Ralph Lauren, Donna Karan...suck on that :judge:

style.com

brilliant! i agree mullet so many wonderful textures not just in the clothes but the way the images are conveyed. and anne-catherine....it's not wonderful to see her glorious self back in the foray again. and iekeliene too!

btw,i meant it's SO wonderful...not not :blush:

Looks like they might be simple backstage shots from the show:

But who cares really, because it really works here with a stunning result. Ralph Lauren, Donna Karan...suck on that :judge:

style.com
It looks like it. But thank god they didn't use some random runway pics, but instead hired a proper fashion photographer and delivered something interesting with a concept and idea behind it.

i'm assuming as they've collaborated in the past that ezra petronio and suzanne koller worked on this? seems very much their aesthetics.

wow.....One of the very few campaigns that actually leave me speechless...:wub: :crush:

i feel like there's soo many things going on and it works. defitanely amazing. plus i'm glad serafima is in it.....she looks the best to me along with tanya

can't wait to see more, hope they're as aeshetically pleasing as these! i like Iek's the best myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->