i-D Magazine March 2009 : The Best Of British by Sølve Sundsbø

^^Cecilia looks better than she did when as in the height of her career. I absolutely love that last shot!

I thought this issue was going to be a really gimmicky, but so far it's looking like one of my favorite i-D issues in a long time. :flower:

Thanks for reposting the covers!

That being said... I'm really disappointed :shock: with all the great reactions I was expecting something mind-blowing... I think I like Stella's and Agyness' covers best but I'm not too fond of the rest... I may get Kate's cover though, just because, you know, she's Kate...

ETA: Actually, Jourdan's cover looks quite good as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
Erin most certainly deserved a cover more than some of the others.

Thanks again for the scans honey :wub:

E R I N!She looks amaaaazing!:woot:Thank you so much Northern Star!

who the hell is Susie Bick? an actress of supporting role and Nick Cave gf?? Thats the face of UK for sure...

Thanks so much for all the scans. All the eds looks quite good.

I wanted to get this but i could only find the covers featuring Jourdan, Lily, Alice, Daisy and Eliza...and i wanted to have Naomi's or the one with Susie Bick :(

Anyway,

Alek Wek has an ed + interview inside aswell. And there's a red head within too....i didn't pay any attention to that particular editorial so i assume it was Karen Elson or Lily Cole, not sure..though. Overall, the whole issue is quite drab. I got bored of looking at it to be honest, the eds are all identical in terms of styling/photography. Out of all the features, the one featuring Naomi is the most glorious.

Susie.......she's the genious susie of Susie Smoking :wub: Awesome....

and Stella looks great too :heart:

Thanks NorthernStar :flower:

Overall, the whole issue is quite drab. I got bored of looking at it to be honest, the eds are all identical in terms of styling/photography. Out of all the features, the one featuring Naomi is the most glorious.

I see what you mean, a bit of variety would have been nice, but its still very good.

who the hell is Susie Bick? an actress of supporting role and Nick Cave gf?? Thats the face of UK for sure...

:rolleyes:

she was a successful model in the late 1980's/early 1990s (i think she started modelling around 1984) - some of her ad campaigns included Yohji Yamamoto (shot by Nick Knight in 1988/9), Christian Dior (around the same time shot by Tyen), Genny (shot by Dominique Isserman in 1990), Nina Ricci, Versace, YSL (most are actually mentioned in the iD article) & was prominent in Katherine Hamnett & Vivienne Westwood runway shows in the 80's, not to mention editorials in Vogue, Elle, etc. this was of course long before her marriage to Cave, & before she begun acting.

stella's ed is good... they could have done really impressive eds with some of these girls, it's all just good. and i can't believe erin didn't get a cover instead of alice or daisy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->