i-D Spring 2021 : The 'Utopia In Dystopia' Issue

Full issue preview (can’t imbed Instagram Reels) -

Last edited by a moderator:
What in the Vogue Italia

Did Stormi design the second cover? Farneti may hire her as his magazine's art director then if he sees this.

Naomi wearing a feather headdress on the cover of i-D is giving me deja vu, but this is a stellar cover in my opinion! Naomi beautiful as ever, a casual nip slip and keep it rather simple. Wonderful!

Omi's editorial is just amazing. Everytime she's with Jawara, her beauty exudes!

It's also lovely to see that there are photographers who are able to shoot +50 women's without turning then into creepy CGIs. :blush:

Luis just continues to amaze me with each shoot. First that Precious Lee edit in US Vogue, now this.
Naomi's cover is spectacular! Whenever I see a feathered headdress I think of that stunning Louis Vuitton collection under Marc.
Didn't think it was possible for this level of content to be created in 2021, but here we have it. The editorial also looks great as well. We are finally seeing a departure from her fierce queen persona that almost every magazine played on over the years.

Luis Alberto Rodriguez is another one to watch! And I don't mind that he's a slow burner, occasionally popping up here and there, unlike a certain new photographer that's being shoved down our throats.

Last edited:
Wow Naomi cover is a much have. I love when Naomi let her beauty shine and not the fierce "Naomi" that get boring for a while. And she doesn't looks like an avatar is a plus.

My friends sent me Naomi cover and I like it, so they said the editorial was beautiful, but I don't trust their taste... I'm perplexed. The editorial is GLORIOUS!

The Naomi editorial is beautiful! Not sure I love that cover shot tho, and it's because her eye looks swollen shut. That's bothering me.
The other covers should have been flushed down the toilet. Why does fashion love Travis Scott's dry dusty *ss? I'll never understand his appeal.

Good cover and editorial with Naomi. I don't really have anything to say about that stylist's work, but sometimes it's OK. Luis' photography is quite lovely though, although even with Naomi and the scenary here, I still think his images of Precious from US Vogue made more of an impression on me.

I would say that this setup is also not entirely dissimilar from her editorial in i-D's June 2008 issue (I think in Kenya?).

Photography: Jamie Hawkesworth
Styling: Max Pearmain
Make-up: Lisa Butler
Model: Kate Moss

i-d.vice

Gasp! An i-D cover without one entirely covered/obscured/closed eye???? Quite dystopian indeed.

the Naomi cover and editorial do save this editorial so far. very good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->