i-D Fall 2012

The supers eds are amazing. and so are the covers. Natasha and Isabeli's are my favourites, i hardly think they'll come over here though :(

I'm getting this issue anyway. Those Dior Couture and Galliano archive pieces won me over.

Isabeli is smoldering. I love it. I also love Amber's editorial.

Okay, I think I can officially say that I am "over" 90s supermodels.

Give me new blood. :lol:

Honestly, this set could have been the covers for Fall, and it's really a waste to have the rest

Exactly! We don't need anything else when we have la creme de la creme.

Natasha and Karen's cover are the best for me, but Amber editorial is breathtaking!:heart:

The theme of the editorial is: ROLE MODELS, and new blood models are NOT role models.:rolleyes:

Well, I'm not arguing with their theme or anything.

I'm just saying that as a whole, I am kind of over the whole novelty of magazines using supermodels from the 90s. It's been quite trendy since 2009/10, from what It's just getting boring and the themes magazines use with them are pretty much always the same.

^I thought you were saying about this issue, but you mean in general, get it :smile:
New blood is great always, but I don't think they stop using 90's models anytime soon.

^ Truthfully, I don't think I'd mind them using 90s models so much if they just used different ones? In these editorials we're always getting the same 5 or 6 models, you know? I'd just kill to see a model like Kirsty Hume in the pages of a fashion magazine again. Just a more "diverse" cast if they're going to go there would be better. :lol:

Imo, the top three are the covers featuring Jourdan, Iselin, and Isabeli. I'm so digging the styling in Iselin's cover and that one, by far, has to be my favorite. I'm so hunting that one down, but knowing my local newsstands, I'll most likely see like 3 covers. I love how Isabeli's still manages to be quite glamorous even though she has that cast on her neck. Flawless. Iselin's cover is flawless as well. I love how her skin looks slightly tan with that hair. Plus, clothing wise, that Balenciaga top just seals the deal for me. Jourdan's cover is quite cute.

i still think the kolfinna cover takes the cake and that's definitely the one i want to get! although i really like isabeli, kristen and amber on those covers too! i just don't see the point in all these covers, so annoying.

Wow! Isabeli's cover is so sensual and Stephanie's editorial is so sexy, the woman is pure sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->