I need Contact Info for Publicists / Designers / Showrooms / Magazines / Stores / etc

Reaction score
I am super keen to do some assistant work with either Nick Knight or Sophie Delaporte, in fact especially Delaporte. I am experiencing one problem. Getting in contact with either of these people seems nigh on impossible! If anybody can suggest a strategy or method for contacting these peepz I would be eternally grateful!

Via showstudio.com perhaps?

Then join the queue.

call their agencies...they can probably help...:flower:

good luck!!...

The Lighthouse said:
I am super keen to do some assistant work with either Nick Knight or Sophie Delaporte, in fact especially Delaporte. I am experiencing one problem. Getting in contact with either of these people seems nigh on impossible! If anybody can suggest a strategy or method for contacting these peepz I would be eternally grateful!

You can contact Sophie through her agency: www.mfilomeno.com

Good luck :flower:

Does anyone know how to find a celebrity's press rep? I am looking for a celeb to make an appearance at my boutique to really promote it..If anyone has any other promotional ideas I can always use them!!Thanks

If you have a specific celeb in mind and they have a web site ... sometimes there is a section on there called "press" and they name their PR firm ... that's who you'd want to start with.

Does anyone have contact information for Nylon that they could PM me? I've a regular reader of the magazine and would love to try to intern for them, but I can't find any contact information...thanks!

Does anyone know how to find a celebrity's press rep? I am looking for a celeb to make an appearance at my boutique to really promote it..If anyone has any other promotional ideas I can always use them!!Thanks
This will be the answer to your prayers:

http://www.whorepresents.com/

This is a database of probably every celeb you can think of and their contact information, through agents, managers and PR people.

There is a monthly fee, but if you use your time wisely, then it won't cost you that much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,I'm just wondering if anybody knows of any contact details for buyers or buying departments preferably in London, (although I'm open to other areas of the world at the moment) whom I might be able to contact with regard to doing some work experience over the summer.Im currently studying Fashion Buying, coming to the end of my second year and looking about to try and get in with a buyer for experience before my final year.I hope this has been posted in the correct place, if not please feel free to move it is appropriate!!

Anyone have any idea how to get ahold of an editors e-mail/ contact info? I read some past stories of people e-mailing their resume directly and wanted to try it. This "getting a shoe in the door" business can be tricky...:D

Anyone have any idea how to get ahold of an editors e-mail/ contact info? I read some past stories of people e-mailing their resume directly and wanted to try it. This "getting a shoe in the door" business can be tricky...:D

check on the page with the masthead and/or publishing info...
or if it's a larger mag, try going to the publishers' site (condé nast, hearst, etc.) and see if you can determine the format for email addresses...
some companies use just first name ([email protected]) or first inital/last name ([email protected]), etc.

Does anyone know about contacting Ford Models for an internship? I can only find fax and telephone numbers on their website and I know most places don't like to be bothered with phone calls.

Does anyone know about contacting Ford Models for an internship? I can only find fax and telephone numbers on their website and I know most places don't like to be bothered with phone calls.

This was on their site. "If you have questions or concerns about any of our information collection or handling practices, please contact us at bdillard@fordmodels.com." Phone calls aren't so bad either I called Wilhelmina last year concerning an internship and they were pretty nice.

Vogue Italia

Does anyone know a contact I can email about applying for an internship postition with Vogue Italia? Even a person who works with the magazine would be fantastic. I would love to apply for an internship with them but am having trouble finding contact information.

Thanks for all of your help!!!

JSeip welcome to tFS!

I'm pretty sure Vogue Italia have an office/contact in New York, probably in the Time Square building. I know Vogue China/Taiwan/Japan/etc all have a 'go-to' person in New York. I'm not sure how, but see if you can find that contact as a starting point? Or read the masthead of Vogue Italia and see if you can work out how they structure their email addresses :P eg [email protected] (that's how US Conde Nast does it), or [email protected], etc, or it could be mentioned elsewhere in the magazine.

Or, call them up to ask!

Good luck!

ETA:
I did some Googling and it looks like their email formats are:
[email protected]
eg Jane Smith would be
[email protected]
So look through the masthead and start emailing people!
:smile:

Contact Info of Designers / Fashion Houses

I am interesting in colect diferent emails, addresses, telephones from designers and fashion houses. I think this could be stimulating for soemone who want to send her portfolios to a fahion house

LANVIN

t: +33 1 55 90 52 92

Address: 15-22, rue du fabourg-saint-honore
75008 paris, france

AZZEDINE ALAIA

t: +33 1 40 27 8558

Address: 7, rue de moussy
75004 oaris, france
email: [email protected]

DRIES VAN NOTEN

t: +32 3221 9090

f: +32 3221 9091