I need Contact Info for Publicists / Designers / Showrooms / Magazines / Stores / etc

ROFL. For some reason I saw this on the new post page and thought it meant like, designer contact lenses. I was about to say wow, they've gone off the deep end.

Great idea, nonetheless. :flower:!

Very interesting thread b&bofbalenciaga!

One of my mum's friend collects autographs and acquired John Galliano's somehow, I'll see if I can find it :flower:

thanks yelowetpink. I wrote designer contacts but you can put contacts of photographers, magazines, editors.....i find it interesting because i think to send portfolios is the best way to enter in the fashion world, for example gaultier send his portfolio to pierre cardin and cardin take him as assistant

PATRICK DEMARCHELIER

t: +1 212 924 3561
email: [email protected]

MARK SEGAL

t: +44 20 7253 3330
address: streeters london
2-4 old street
london EC1V 9AA, UK

anyone know how to send through a portfolio either online or by mail to marc jacobs? any addresses would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Marc Jacobs
72 Spring St, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10012

212-343-0222

I have PR contacts for, well.... A LOT of people if anyone is interested.

What is the contact info for Prada??

I can't find it anywhere on the site :unsure:

Helmut.newton, this is:

Prada.

Prada Holding NV
Dam3-7
1012 JS Amsterdan, The Nederlands
T. +41 91 986 6100
F. +41 91 986 6101

Good luck!^_^

What a great thread. I love when us members help one another out.

I have PR contacts for, well.... A LOT of people if anyone is interested.

Marc Jacobs Addict: I am interested! Feel free to PM me your list! Or PM me and I'll send you my email adress so that you can email me a file with all the PR contacts! Thanks!

Does Anyone work for Guess? In Los Angeles?

I was wondering if anyone works for Guess in Los Angeles the actual Corporate offices? I am looking to get a new job in Advertising for them. If anyone knows anyone or works there please contact me ASAP thank you so much

Questions about your CV's / resumes have been moved to the Resume /Cover Letter thread. where you may discuss how to prepare them, where to send them, what to include, etc.

Also ... if someone is looking to work for a design house and wants to know how to approach them for a job ... we have just started a thread here about how to do that ... right here.

This thread is for asking for, or better yet, providing contact info to designers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Contact for Thomas Wylde?

We are looking to establish a possible business contact with Thomas Wylde, but have trouble finding a way. Can someone help finding a current name/number/email for someone in charge for Thomas Wylde European distribution. Their website is rather limited..and all I have so far is an outdated email addy for Paula Thomas.

Thanks!

It was quite simple to find their LA info which if contacted should get you the answer you want regarding their European distribution.

Thomas Wylde | 255 S. Santa Fe Ave (b/t E. First & E. Third St) ste. 103 | LA, CA 90012 | (213-617-1458)

Does anyone have a contact for POP magazine? I can't find one anywhere

Grazia Magazine London?

Does anyone know who I should contact at Grazia (London edition) to get a placement in the Fashion Department? I've looked on the masthead, but there's so many different titles I'm unsure who would handle it. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->