If you were a designer who would shoot your campaign?

Diamond Star

Reaction score
Ok so you're a designer,which photographer would you choose to shoot your first campaign? (oh and money's no object!)

Last edited by a moderator:
David Sims, and if the Time Machine existed:
Richard Avedon, my one and only.

George Platt Lynes, even though he is very long gone

Vincent.l.gif

Myself. Im the only person who can create what I envision. If Im running on dry, Id have my best friend Lauren, her pictures are so simple but utterly glamorous and elegant at the same time.

oh goodness...Karen Collins, Paolo Roversi, Mario Sorrenti (just so I could kiss him! :P ), David Sims, Glen Luchford, Craig McDean...ahh too many! I'd need to hope I'd be going for many many seasons!

Well, if Helmut Newton were alive, I'd love to have him lense my campaign. Testino, McDean and Meisel are close seconds.

i'm not sure who the photographer would be, but i'd probably supplement it with really visceral, descriptive drawings in a similar style to this picasso etching
Picasso-Weeping-Woman_s.jpg

Jurgen Teller I guess. I would prefer to find an unknown photographer that really captures what I want rather than picking from a stock of well known ones.

an unknown photographer would be my pic also...someone with fresh vision and able to capture the sincerity of the clothes without being overly commercial and cliche. however...if it had to be a known photographer it'd be gilles bensimon or miesel.

Colett Stérol said:
A complete unknown or a fresh new one

i have to agree with my good friend colett..
someone new, bit crazy, rebelious and quirky could certainly do :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->