If you were to be a designer...

Yes:Nathalie Portman,Lucy Liu,Gwen,Charlize
No:Paris Hilton,Olsens

Last edited by a moderator:
People I'd want: Charlize, Johnny Depp, Carine Roitfeld, Uma, Orlando Bloom, Most of the models that I like.....

People I wouldn't want: Naomi Campbell, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Lil Kim.

There are more for both I'm sure, I just can't think of them.

Salvatore said:
If I were a designer a few decades ago, I would have loved Audrey Hepburn to wear my clothes.
I'd love that :blush: Or Marlene Dietrich :woot:
Others would be Audrey Tatuo, and possibly Gwyneth Paltrow or Kate Moss :flower:

Not: The Hiltons, Lindsay Lohan, Mariah Carey, Britney, etc etc

would like: Kate Moss, Sofia Copolla, Elise Crombez, Kirsten Dunst, Kylie Minogue, David Bowie, Brian Molko :wink:
would not like: Britney Spears, Jenifer Lopez, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson,

"Allowed" Nicole Kidman, Kate Moss, Björk, Lucy Liu, Penelope Cruz, Scarlett Johansson, Alexis Bledel, Rachel Bilson
"Not allowed" Paris Hilton, Christina Aguilera, Simpson sisters, Sadie Frost, Britney, Pamela Anderson etc.

ah nice idea indeed.
d'love to see chloe sevigny in them, as well as penelope cruz and carine roitfeld
d'hate to see britney wearing them... or any sort of american knock off "celebrity" (ya know, like linsay lohan, hilary duff, paris hilton, and whoever calls themselves a "celebrity", that bunch)

Would be an idea to "allow" obvious please don’t wear my designs – they need help.

Last edited by a moderator:
please YES: pj harvey, charlotte gainsbourg, sofia coppola, anh duog, ines de la fressange, kim gordon, jane birkin, chloe sevigny, anna mouglalis, laureen hill, annita palenberg, tilda swindon,

please NO: starlets, bimbos and celebrities :sick:

oh my

I would love to see Gwen Stefani wearing my clothes, she is such an inspiration to me, the clothes see wears are always original and bold and for her to wear something of mine would be amazing. Also I would like to see Kate Hudson, all her clothes are like dreamy and hippy and if my clothes were that versatile able to be one someone like Gwen who is a rocker verses Kate who is more of that dreamy look. I also would want to dress Lil Kim, maybe show her how to still be stylish and sexy without showing skin.

Hilary Duff and Lohan girl I would hate to be in my clothes. All those little girls I would never want except I do like the Olsen twins they have their own line and they always wear things that are classy.

I don't like Paris Hilton but I do like Nicole Riche, her fashion style has made a complete 180. . .for the better.

I'd be happy to see pretty much anyone in my clothes, provided that they got the right size and wore it well. And if someone whose style I considered crap liked something I designed well enough to wear it, well, I suppose that as the person who created it I'd have brought it on myself. The only scenario I would find objectionable is if someone of truly reprehesible character took a shining to my clothes...say, Ann Coulter...now that would be pretty infuriating...

I would love to see Gwen Stefani Nicole Kidman, Kylie Minigue, Beyoncé Knowles, Oprah Winfrey and Sarah Jessica Parker wearing my stuff....

Great thread!

Yes way: Kate Moss, Gwynnie, demi moore, Erin or Heidi klum

No way: Paris Hilton, Jordan, Jodie Marsh, Vikki Beckham, Jess Simpson, Britters

Like: Mischa Barton, Mandy Moore, Gwenyth Paltrow, Alexis Bledel, Natalie Portman

Not Like: Paris Hilton, The Olsens, Tara Reid, Lindsay Lohan, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->