If you were to be a designer...

yay: ian brown, paul weller, prince charles, ledley king, that singer from The Duke Spirit, the kasabian boys, natalie imbruglia and mick jagger, david bowie, natalie portman

nay: p.diddy, j.lo,emimineminmim,bruce willis, madonna, oprah, courtney love, bono

halifaxshayman said:
that singer from The Duke Spirit

Leila Moss ?
She rocks

2801_1.jpg

Love for: Annie Lennox (in the sweet dreams video), Isabelle Huppert, Omahyra Mota (i know she's a model but y'know), Hikaru Utada, Erin O'connor

Maybe: Izzy Blow, Ayumi Hamasaki

Not: Britney, Xtina, Paris, Sienna Miller

I have to add Sophie Okonedo (hotel Rwanda),she's such an amazing actress and she seems to have a lovely personality

since i'd design menswear:

would like to see: mick jagger, david bowie, jude law, brad pitt

there's nobody i would hate to see wear my clothes...i just hope my designs will be worn the way i intended the clothes to be, with confidence, style and swagger.

Alison Goldfrapp,PJ Harvey,Kirsten Pieters(Belgian model),Kim Peers,Roisin from Moloko,Griet from Hooverphonic,Els Pynoo from Vive La Fête,Kate Bush,Siouxsie Sioux,Françoise Hardy,Dave Gahan,Jay-Jay Johanson,Thom Yorke,Blixa Bargeld,Annie Lennox...so,so many!

NOT: Anyone who can't pull on a pair of trousers without their stylist's approval.

Other than that,I am more excited when my friends wear my stuff...

I'd also like to dress Pete Doherty. I love how he has that sense of uncertainty and danger to him, and I'd like to make clothes that convey that sense of urgency.

Also Beck, the ultimate rock dandy to me...

I would love to see Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich, Uma Thurman, Sophia Coppola, Chloe Sevigny, and Ninja Sarasalo (Finnish model) in my designs.
Wouldn't like to see Paris Hilton etc.

Diamond Star said:
I have to add Sophie Okonedo (hotel Rwanda),she's such an amazing actress and she seems to have a lovely personality
:woot: :woot: excellent choice :heart: ^_^

Good: Any obscure, skinny musicians that know how to pull of being scrawny.
Bad: Almost everybody else :lol:

(thats for men, by the way)

Yay : Hedi Slimane, Bjork, Isabella Blow

Nay : The Olsens, Sienna Miller, Gwen Stefani, The Simpson sisters, the Hilton sisters

I also wouldn't mind if Helena Bonham Carter or Marilyn Manson wore my stuff. Marilyn,I like his image these days :ninja:

Scott said:
Marilyn Manson wore my stuff. Marilyn,I like his image these days :ninja:

I like the fact that his girlfriend ,Dita Von Teese,compliments his style so well

dita_von_teese48.jpg

Oh yeah,I think Dita influenced him quite alot.

Oh and I did cease to mention Tilda Swinton as well. A tallieur's dream,really.

Scott said:
Oh and I did cease to mention Tilda Swinton as well. A tallieur's dream,really.

She's stunning looking,I know Viktor and Rolf are influenced by her a lot

swinton01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
italop2
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->