Iliana Papageorgiou

oh thanks ,i found it !!! she is a jaw dropper!!!
photo: George Katsanakis(smile creative)

cosmopolitan.gr

she is also in Mirror magazine Greece June issue by Dimitris Skoulos ! the vice versa girls on fire!!!!! they are everywhere!!!

Iliana shooting shelight shoes in Milan
ti gunaika thee mou!!!!!!!!!

Really beautiful!!
And indeed she is on fire it's just that I wish that she would be come more internationally popular and book more quality shows ,campaigns and magazines..!!
I think that it's the agency's fault though since I believe that she has great great potential!
(xaxa exeis ksetrelathei me tin iliana huh? logiko)

Really beautiful!!
And indeed she is on fire it's just that I wish that she would be come more internationally popular and book more quality shows ,campaigns and magazines..!!
I think that it's the agency's fault though since I believe that she has great great potential!
(xaxa exeis ksetrelathei me tin iliana huh? logiko)

you think??? i think that Vice Versa agencia and Elena Christopoulou have given to Athens a whole new prospective and they are 4 girls that work international but not in all markets! of course Milan and Berlin is not enough for Iliana ...but her look is total Blumarine/Versace/D&G !!! TOTALLY! i hope next season to see her in bigger shows:flower:

you think??? i think that Vice Versa agencia and Elena Christopoulou have given to Athens a whole new prospective and they are 4 girls that work international but not in all markets! of course Milan and Berlin is not enough for Iliana ...but her look is total Blumarine/Versace/D&G !!! TOTALLY! i hope next season to see her in bigger shows:flower:

Well you've got a point there but how come girls from other countries get to become internationally successfull and all these girls do not??I don't think that they are any less beautiful than the Polish or Danish girls and especially Iliana:rolleyes:.She is so versatile!I still believe that it's the agency's tendency not to push them to the right direction.On the other hand, vn models management seems to me much better .Just look at Rosanna!!:flower:

Well you've got a point there but how come girls from other countries get to become internationally successfull and all these girls do not??I don't think that they are any less beautiful than the Polish or Danish girls and especially Iliana:rolleyes:.She is so versatile!I still believe that it's the agency's tendency not to push them to the right direction.On the other hand, vn models management seems to me much better .Just look at Rosanna!!:flower:

well to be honest i respect both bookers from vnmodels and vice versa and even the booker of Ismini from acemodels who brought these girls to fashion industry but i will have to admit that the main reason Rosanna is having these great bookings is her half dutch origins! she looks like a dutch and she has the body and the pure photogenetic face who all the dutcies have and work like crazy in this industry !!! as for Iliana she has the best face ever for a greek model ,i find her more beautiful from many supermodels outthere but greek girls tend to look older i must admit and that's a minus! many friends of mine can't believe that iliana is still 20 ! she has a lot of future i believe but as you said i would like to see her in NY also apart from why not models in Milan(which is doing great for her) still i'm waiting to see her in Italian Elle and Amica and many italian mags! she fits the market there and as i here her new eds will be released soon! she shot Italian Grazia again! but NY would be a good limit up for her career !

Votre Beaute July 2011 preview
photo: Mara Desypris
st: Nicholas Georgiou
hair:Stella Mavrodi
make up: Alexis Riglis

photo by me

facebook / george marascas

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY GOD.........OH MY.....JAW DRAPPER....

Votre Beaute July 2011

facebook /iliana papageorgiou

Making of Italian brand Hanita s/s 2011 in Canary islands

Chi mahazine Italy

facebook /elena christopoulou

DAY-Billy Sabbado s/s 2011

facebook / DAY-Billy Sabbado

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member