Iliana Papageorgiou

Dear Subway, let me inform you about this.
for sure Ros Georgiou has all the greatest potentials as you describe your self below!! and do not forget that she is also Greek her father is Greek she also has Greek beauty on her, and please don't forget she is the youngest of all others ...
also to Create a super model, an agency should always be carefull when a new face is going international to keep her exclusive.
give the model ONLY to the highest international magazines.
other wise the agency is taking the model down!
if all great casting directors in Paris NY and LONDON see 2nd line international magazines or campains for sure the models will never be in the FIRST ROW... for sure lots of models can work great but it is also an agency's work to make the right decision for the model and keep the model exclusive,if she or he has great pottential
this is something that VN model managment did for Ros and will keep on doing as we all can see and have to admit

well to be honest i respect both bookers from vnmodels and vice versa and even the booker of Ismini from acemodels who brought these girls to fashion industry but i will have to admit that the main reason Rosanna is having these great bookings is her half dutch origins! she looks like a dutch and she has the body and the pure photogenetic face who all the dutcies have and work like crazy in this industry !!! as for Iliana she has the best face ever for a greek model ,i find her more beautiful from many supermodels outthere but greek girls tend to look older i must admit and that's a minus! many friends of mine can't believe that iliana is still 20 ! she has a lot of future i believe but as you said i would like to see her in NY also apart from why not models in Milan(which is doing great for her) still i'm waiting to see her in Italian Elle and Amica and many italian mags! she fits the market there and as i here her new eds will be released soon! she shot Italian Grazia again! but NY would be a good limit up for her career !

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolce & Gabbana f/w 11.12 online store

store.dolcegabbana

Apparently she is the new miss Greece Universe 2011 and she will represent Greece in Sao Paolo for the miss Universe beauty contest :blink::blink::blink:
hmm...it's her decision and i think she talked it a lot with her booker but i think Iliana had so much to offer in Fashion ! but All the Luck in her new career :flower::flower: !

protothema.gr

Last edited by a moderator:
HANITA F/W 11-12 Preview

b7g8p4.jpg

facebook /hanita

This will be the very first time that i am going to watch the miss universe pageant! omg....tragic! but cause of a woman that i really like ...Iliana is actually considered a favourite according to blogs and forums ! Go girl !

Cosmopolitan Greece October 2011 preview
ph: Thanassis Krikis

1116zvt.jpg

cosmopolitan.gr

Diva e Donna magazine Italy

facebook / iliana papageorgiou

Vogue Hellas October 2011
ph: Thanassis Krikis

facebook / iliana papageorgiou

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads