Impasse De La Defense

Alura

Reaction score
image17.jpg

image11.jpg

image27.jpg

image29.jpg

From Iconique Virtual Catwalk S/S 2005

It's Ok. Very French. I could've sworn we had a thread on it somewhere, but I'm not 100% sure.

i'm not crazy about it...

i like some of the make up though...i like liner and mascara just at the outer edges of the eye....makes them look really big and far apart...so you look really innocent and like an ingenue...

thanks for the topic alura...

I don't like it at all.

I think this is especially bad...
Originally posted by Alura@Dec 10 2004, 07:04 AM
image11.jpg

[snapback]459745[/snapback]​

I'm a bit in doubt, on the other hand I like it a lot, but that could be because I like this slightly rockabilly look in general, on the other hand it's more a matter of styling than design, but the overall picture is nice though not a completely new one (even a bit outdates to be completely honest). Love the hair and make-up!

they are very 'diverse' and each season its a completly different story,. they are more a kind of designers'artists collective than a 'real label' quite 'alternative' hence they can go from very interesting to boring

Alura, thanks for bringing those images in :-)

i am not that enthusiastic, but i do like the "fall" of the skirts.

Originally posted by Lena@Dec 10 2004, 11:22 PM
they are very 'diverse' and each season its a completly different story,. they are more a kind of designers'artists collective than a 'real label' quite 'alternative' hence they can go from very interesting to boring

Alura, thanks for bringing those images in :-)
[snapback]460426[/snapback]​

You're welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->