Abercrombie&Fitch Mens S/S 2005 Catwalk

D

dario

Where can I found pictures from Abercrombie&Fitch Mens S/S 2005 Catwalk?
Would be great if someone could help me find the pictures.

:flower:

I'm not sure they have, just want pictures on their new SS 2005 Men clothes on people.

haha. i dont think they have one either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Diorling said:
I didn't even know they had a fashion show...

:lol: didnt u know......its like THE show at NY fashion week :wink:
cant miss it!

dario said:
I'm not sure they have, just want pictures on their new SS 2005 Men clothes on people.

I'll just take my camera to school :blink::lol:

dario said:

Oh. On Abercrombie.com they have the catalogue up and it has thier clothes on the models...Unfortunately the nudity has been cutout, it's the only thing that made thier clothes acceptable.

I have friends who draw on jeans for $10 an hour at A&F. Lol. They have a new store that is opening this week! (I live 20 minutes away from their headquarters). I hear it is going to be actual nice clothes.

I walked into that store on a trip to the US, and I have to say, it really couldn't feel more like a cult...

oh man, i thought i was going crazy there for a second thinking abercrombie had a show. what a boring show that would be!! :D

Marcella said:
oh man, i thought i was going crazy there for a second thinking abercrombie had a show. what a boring show that would be!! :D
I would think an Abercrombie show would have a orgy intermission, and scantly clad males...:blush:

Anyway it is a bit like a cult, the Uggs, pleated denim minis and layered polos accessorized with Return to Tiffanys necklaces and bracelets and the D&B Hearts bag. :yuk:

They did have stunning outerwear for Fall though; Prince of Wales check trenchcoats with epaulets, waist length olive drab military jackets and Prince of Wales check car coats. Very nice.

dario said:
As I though, but thanks anyway.

Bye

How long,if ever do you think it's going to take this new member to post again?

Mutterlein said:
I have friends who draw on jeans for $10 an hour at A&F. Lol. They have a new store that is opening this week! (I live 20 minutes away from their headquarters). I hear it is going to be actual nice clothes.

haha that is SO funny, i was actually gunna get those jeans that but why would i get like $120 jeans that are drawn on? man i want her job! and im jealous that u live close to their hq!

hahah ^ modelmom thats funny! hmm but did af actually have a fashion show?? the thread name made me go "whoa, what?!" lol

I don't think that MM was trying to be funny. I think that she was saying that this new member will probably never post again because they were basically laughed off of the site. Posting the information that A&F doesn't have a show probably would have been sufficient. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->