Abercrombie&Fitch Mens S/S 2005 Catwalk

Poor Dario walking straight into tfs fashion snobs lion's den !!

Well, honestly, that's what he gets. This IS a FASHION board, right? hahaha.

^I was having a laugh at all this, but that's just kinda mean.

"Well honestly, that's what he gets" seems more mean-spirited than humorous to me. Sorry for my error. :rolleyes:

Hihi, now you see how people feel when they encounter a fashion clique that love to hate 'confection' :wink:.

Johnny said:
Poor Dario walking straight into tfs fashion snobs lion's den !!

HA HA EXACTLY! They will chew you up and spit you out..especially if you talk about dare i say it.... liking "trends"
*ducks head and runs out of the room*

^ Lol! Well, that's how it is here, and I actually like that...:ninja:

:flower:

Well, I would like to acknowledge the fact that at least there will be some hot package to look at. lol Who would be thinking bout the clothes in Abercrombie and Fitch for gosh sakes lol

Mr. Fabulous said:
Well, I would like to acknowledge the fact that at least there will be some hot package to look at. lol Who would be thinking bout the clothes in Abercrombie and Fitch for gosh sakes lol
And considering their merchandise, I doubt there would be much else to admire.

I bought an abercrombie jacket the other day. It is very high quality and comfortable. I can see why people don't call it fashion, but it is nice clothing, if you can't afford very high end things. Trendy and young too. Nothing wrong w/ that.

I always see the Abercombie design team at parties. They are actually all really cool. Most of them worked for Diesel and levi RED and were lured away. A few of them are...gasp...Central St. Martin graduates! They were just hired this past year so it should be interesting to see if the clothes reflects the new designers. Some of them even wear AnF stuff but it's like their own experiments and looks good on them. Otherwise I think they are just enjoying the good pay and low demand on creativity.

first time i came on it was almost the same case, had to get aggressive and bitchy...and hey it worked!

maybe we shouldnt be scaring them away,but rather keeping them around so we can mold them into what we prefer :innocent:

Marcella said:
oh man, i thought i was going crazy there for a second thinking abercrombie had a show. what a boring show that would be!! :D

surprised that a hot blooded female would think that:innocent:

Mutterlein said:
I always see the Abercombie design team at parties. They are actually all really cool. Most of them worked for Diesel and levi RED and were lured away. A few of them are...gasp...Central St. Martin graduates! They were just hired this past year so it should be interesting to see if the clothes reflects the new designers. Some of them even wear AnF stuff but it's like their own experiments and looks good on them. Otherwise I think they are just enjoying the good pay and low demand on creativity.

Yes. It would be interesting if Abercrombie made more of an effort to show off the designers- and let them be a little more creative. Does anyone else think it is a bit odd that they don't really change their collection ever? I'd shop there more if it wasn't so dull- if it was more about the clothes and less about the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->