Incubus

Anna Molly Video Shoot
CA, September-26

more new Band pictures
I love them all

Copyright 2006 /IncubusView.com

@helligirl
are you going to the Berlin Postbahnhof on November,16th???
Rennie posted that there will be happen "something good"

And Im so sad because i dont leave near Berlin, its too far away for me :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
incubus-new-blog-082106.jpg

Despite the title of Incubus' November due album, 'Light Grenades,' don't expect political overtones.

"We've never really written about politics, ever," guitarist Mike Einzinger told AOL Music. "We kind of got a bad rap for that on our last record, 'cause we made a video [for 'Megalomaniac'] that was slightly indicative of that. It sort of caused all this talk of us being a political rock band, [but the song was] completely not written about politics at all."

They'll stick to the no-politics approach this time by making the very relationship-based 'Anna Molly' the record's first single.

"It's just a girl called 'Anna Molly,' and she's an anomaly," Einzinger said, explaining the single. "I think it's kind of like this -- Brandon [Boyd]'s almost subconscious search to find the perfect woman. The song just sums up his frustrations in trying to find who this perfect person is. Maybe this person doesn't exist." Just like the perfect politician.

Source::www.aolmusicnewsblog.com

CA: Rolling Stone Celebrates The 2006 Hot List - Arrivals
getty
72080890.jpg
72080901.jpg

72080995.jpg

^^thanks

some small pics frm the same event
10737483le6.jpg
10737482xa0.jpg
10737481tr9.jpg
10737480ch8.jpg

10735491cg8.jpg
10735490co0.jpg
10735467qv1.jpg
10735466pu9.jpg
10735465bm1.jpg
10735464hv9.jpg

wireimage

more same source
16mj2.jpg
15lf0.jpg

14nt8.jpg
13xp6.jpg

Edgefest 2006
performingga8.jpg

kiliy9.jpg

encoreif7.jpg

bcongasjj2.jpg

bbackrx9.jpg

bandmikeaz6.jpg

Incubus myspace

INCUBUS - NEW ALBUM - LIGHT GRENADES

IN STORES NOVEMBER 28 PRE-ORDER NOW!

Multi-platinum alternative rockers Incubus are gearing up to release Light Grenades their sixth studio album in November. The highly anticipated new album - which was produced by renowned producer Brendan O'Brien (Pearl Jam, Bob Dylan, Korn) - is a mix of hard rocking songs and sublime ballads recorded over the last year in both Los Angeles and Atlanta. This is Incubus' first new music since A Crow Left of the Murder which spawned the hit "Megalomaniac." Light Grenades will be released November 28, 2006.

Incubus is celebrating the release of their new album Light Grenades on November 28th by offering their diehard fans an offer they can't refuse. Pre-order Light Grenades from SonyMusicStore.com and you will be eligible to purchase up to 2 tickets in an exclusive internet pre-sale for the first Incubus North American Tour in over two years. Incubus will be treating their fans to very intimate performances in theaters across the US & Canada starting January 5th.

Cover:

To be honest, it's one of their worst CD covers imo. *shudder* But hey it's just a picture (thank goodness...) and it doesn't say anything about their music. I'm sure their new record will be as awesome as the other ones. :flower: "Anna Molly" sound pretty good. (Listen: Myspace Incubus) Gwaaah, I can't wait until the release in November...:wink:

Yeah I agree with teaandfruit that CD artwork is bad considering Brandon Boyd has a background in Art. Anyways I love Incubus I got into them when Make Yourself came out. I think the fact that they're so unpretentious is what makes them such a good band. They don't try to fit in with any trends and they only care about making music they love so their music always end up so honest and amazing. i also hav one of their early dvds around Science time and they seem like such funny and cool guys just thrown into this crazy world of fame and stuff. I sort of miss the early incubus days though. I think with CLOTM they sort of lost the original Incubus spark but hopefully this album will be better. Also, although yes Brandon Boyd is the hottest man on earth and I would probably sell both my arms to get married to him, it really frustrates me when I'm told by guys that the only reason why I like Incubus is because of Brandon Boyd. I loved Incubus before I even knew what Brandon Boyd looked like! GRRR!anyone else get the same? it's sexism!

oh! I love how it sounds Pendulous Threads!!!
I can't wait to hear the entire song! and album!!!!

thanks helli^^

I was really disappointed when I heard Anna-molly and I don't much like the sound of love hurts or light grenades either (incubus shouldnt try punk lol) but the other ones sound like Incubus are back on form wooooo! The only issue is that this album sounds like a summer album and its come out in winter but I suppose it's actually a good thing! This happened with Morning View too actually. And Brandon hits some reeeaallly high notes in this album lol.
happy :smile: and thanks helligirl for the link.

Incubus in Concert - October 20, 2006
Bimbo’s 365 Club
14ek9.jpg
10vt8.jpg

13oa0.jpg
12bj5.jpg

11hx0.jpg
9ub8.jpg

8hb7.jpg
7sh6.jpg

6wr7.jpg
5ej5.jpg