Megan Park

Discussion in 'Star Style' started by stylishpup, Nov 20, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

Megan Park is Grace on The Secret Life of the American Teenager on ABC Family.

Megan is also in the band Frank and Derol with Brandi Cyrus and Codi Caraco.

2. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

Megan Park cozies up to boyfriend Tyler Hilton as they attend the US Weekly Hot Hollywood Party held at Voyeur in Los Angeles on Wednesday evening (November 18).

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    justjaredjr

3. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

Photoshoots
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    shailene-woodley.com

4. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

Megan Park glitters in pink as she arrives at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday afternoon (August 9) in Universal City, Calif.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    justjaredjr.com

HQ
    [​IMG]
    shailene-woodley.com

5. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

2008 TEEN CHOICE AWARDS
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Wango Tango Concert (2009) - HQ
    [​IMG][​IMG]

shailene-woodley.com

6. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

The Secret Life of the American Teenager’s Megan Park shows off her long legs in a charcoal Nicole Miller dress at Nylon mag’s Young Hollywood Issue Party held at The Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood on Monday night (May 4).
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    justjaredjr

[​IMG][​IMG]
    shailene-woodley.com

7. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

The Secret Life of The American Teenager’s Megan Park always looks gorgeous on the small screen and dished to ABC Family all of her beauty secrets. Check out what the 22-year-old actress had to say:

On make-up basics: “I’m not a huge makeup wearer in my day-to-day life. Just a little bit of mascara, a little bit of lip gloss, and maybe some blush, and then I’m good to go. They curl my hair on-set so much that in real life I basically wash my hair and just let it dry [naturally]. I’m basically just like a wash-and-go girl.”

On the best tip she learned on the set of The Secret Life: “Heat your eyelash curler before you use it! I have the straightest eyelashes in the world, so we’ve started heating [the eyelash curler] with a blow dryer for a few seconds before using it. [My lashes] stay curly all day, so that’s my new fetish.”

On her personal style: “It changes day-to-day. I mean, today I’m in sweats. Tomorrow I might be dressed up. I guess I really like a boho kind of look. I love going to vintage stores. I might get a really nice blouse from a store, but then wear it with old, ripped jeans. I try to mix it up; nothing too put together, really. I’m pretty low-key about stuff like that.”

On her number one necessity: “I think the one thing I’m really into right now, as corny as this is going to sound, is sunscreen. I just think it’s so important to start early. It prevents wrinkles, and skin cancer is [something] that nobody wants to deal with, obviously. I’m really into finding products that have sunscreen in them.”

justjaredjr

8. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

Megan Park keeps close to costar Allen Evangelista as they attend the DoSomething.org Power Of Youth party held at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Los Angeles on Saturday evening (August 8).

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    justjaredjr

9. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

TEEN VOGUE YOUNG HOLLYWOOD PARTY (2009)
    [​IMG]

2008 MTV MOVIE AWARDS - GIFTING SUITE - DAY 2
    [​IMG][​IMG]

THE SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER > CAST SIGNING
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    shailene-woodley.com

Frank & Derol band mate Megan Park steals the red carpet as she attends the premiere of Bandslam held at Mann’s Village Theatre on Thursday evening (August 6) in Westwood, Calif.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    justjaredjr

10. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

Secret Life Season 3 Promos
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    shailene-woodley.com

The Secret Life of the American Teenager stars Francia Raisa, Allen Evangelista, Megan Park and Shailene Woodley keep close together as they hang out at Camp Ronald McDonald For Good Times 17th Annual Halloween Carnival at Universal Studios Hollywood on Sunday afternoon (October 25).
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shailene Woodley and Megan Park show off their Snuggie boxes as they attend KISSFM’s Teen Choice Awards gifting lounge held at the W Hotel in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon (August 7).
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

justjaredjr

11. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

Megan Park keeps it cool and cute as she arrives at the 13th Annual Family Matters Benefit in Beverly Hills on Friday afternoon (May 29).
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Megan Park shows off her pearly whites as she arrives at Nigel Barker and The HSUS (Humane Society of the United States) “A Sealed Fate?” Photography Exhibition held at Beverly Hills’ Zune LA Gallery on Wednesday evening (May 13).
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Megan Park blows a kiss to the cameras as she arrives at opening night of Dirty Dancing on Stage held at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood on Sunday night (May 10).
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

justjaredjr

12. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

Megan Park takes a quick picture with JJJ reader Emily and her friends during their trips to Disneyland last Sunday (July 26) in Anaheim, Calif. Emily writes to us, “My friends and I went to Disneyland for a friend’s birthday and Megan Park and Tyler Hilton were there with Brandi Cyrus for Megan’s birthday! Brandi didn’t come until later on in the day so we did not get pictures with her.” She continued, “But it did look like Tyler and Megan were dating…he was wrapping his arms around her while they were in line for churros. Super cute couple if you ask me! They were both very sweet and Megan responded to the pictures I posted on Twitter.” (JJJ Note: Megan and Tyler are a couple!)
    Megan tweeted, “AH! I remember this… you girls were so sweet. Hope you had as much fun as we did!”
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    justjaredjr

13. stylishpup

stylishpup New Member

Megan's Twitter Pictures: (twitter.com/megan_park)

[​IMG]
    "Living greenery a MUST in the relaxtion den."

[​IMG]
    "Mace that dyes your face green for 72 hours is a MUST after cops come through your window at 3am. Not that I would Mace a cop. I'm a law abiding citizen."

[​IMG]
    "Filming on location is like going on a school trip. It gives you butterflies... In my trailer with Francia"

[​IMG]
    "Me at the www.dosomething.org shoot!"

[​IMG]
    "I think he knows how cute he is."

[​IMG]
    "Codi and I doing vocal warm ups"

[​IMG]
    "READY for a night out with the girls! Brandi did my braid"

[​IMG]
    "Don't you have to pose like this in sparkly shorts? (ps: not my room! hah)"

[​IMG]
    "Silly bananas!"

Tyler's Twitter: (twitter.com/tylerhilton)

[​IMG]
    "@megan_park eating a cookie we made. Oh, this 'ol thing?"

[​IMG]
    "This is called my "Splash Mountain Brave Face". Not many have seen it. Consider yourselves some of the lucky."

Brandi's Twitter Pictures: (twitter.com/theBrandiCyrus)

[​IMG]
    "Megan snuggling with Lennon"

[​IMG]
    "i did Megan's makeup!!! we're recording, can't you tell? =)"

[​IMG]
    "Hahaha the 99 cent store is amazing."

14. jemina

jemina New Member

Is her boyfriend that annoying one from OTH

15. Lovey

Lovey New Member

I envy her thick lucious hair.