Inga Dorokhina

*Bianca*

Reaction score
Straight out of a fairytale, meet Inga :wub:

Recently featured on The Imagist, this adorable and eerie Russian is new to Supreme in NY. I believe she's also with IQ Models in Moscow.

godiva1thumbnail.jpg

godiva2thumbnail.jpg

the imagist

Credit to fashiongirl28 for originally introducing her to tFS last year :flower:

Walking Lessons At Supreme by Paul Rowland with Hanne Gaby and Inga Dorokhina

Ahh... the spooky mystery girl :heart: Thanks for the thread Bianca :flower:

I want to see non-supreme photos of this girl, so far the styling in post #1 just creeps me out.. "the ring"!

She looks much better in the video

Hah, I knew I already saw this girl's thread around here sometime before ^_^ Great to now she's with Supreme now - probably the most suitable agency for a girl like Inga.
Seems like IQ put her portfolio down (at least I can't view the pictures anymore), but I found one of her shots:

51978.jpg

ldfspot

Well, she isn't that fairytale on her non-supreme photos. Some light effects and a good photographer can even make KK & Miranda Kerr look like her in the first post :rolleyes:

Anyway, she's very pretty, i wish her a lot of success!

mi_IMG_4234.jpg
mi_IMG_4235.jpg
mi_IMG_4241.jpg
mi_IMG_4243.jpg

Source : Donna Models

Last edited by a moderator:
The first photos in the thread were a bit creepy for me, but the other ones, she is lovely!

Wow :o That pic by Efimov is beyond stunning! Her mouth still freaks me out a little (sooo narrow) but with these big eyes piercing right through you, it is quite impossible to stop staring at this unique little Miss. Totally excited about what we will hear (or better: see!) from her in the future.

Nice to see that we've started this again for Inga. I'll say this again: she looks like the beautiful love child of Gollum and Dakota Fanning, and I mean that in the best way possible. :heart:

She has such an intense serenity to her, that I cannot wait to see what the future holds for her.

Ah, finally a thread and a name for this lovely girl! I completely adore her already and call me crazy but she looks a bit like Marion Cotillard to me, especially when she smiles (those eyes)! :heart:

I want to see non-supreme photos of this girl, so far the styling in post #1 just creeps me out.. "the ring"!

She looks much better in the video

Haha so true about "the ring"^_^
Her other photos are not as impressive as her polas, but she does have something special the long hair and her big eyes are lovely.
Can't wait to see what she does in september. She will surely get an exclusive

I love the spookyness, something we don't get enough of. She looks like the model younger sister the wicked witch of the east from wizard of oz would have had. Some pictures are a lot better than others, but I'd love to see more of her.

not even that ugly pink sweater can make her look ugly :lol:
I love her polas !!! amazing face:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->