Inga Dorokhina

Whoops, forgot to add credit. It's from suprememanagement.

She really stands out in the crowd of new faces today.

:clap: Finally Supreme puts her up. Phew, it was such a wait.

Many of Inga's angles seem to be identical. :ermm: I hope to see more from her soon considering that most of those photos have no variety.

I wouldn't be surprised if this girl has an exclusive hidden underneath her arm. Her face is like a blank canvas, ready to be sent out into the world. I mean, with a face like that, she's bound to have a strong career.

Inga in the new tests :flower:
Love her in the second shot, with her hair and the expression she looks like such a young, innocent phiosopher :wub: And the fourth one, the total opposite, but still with same vibe :heart:

inga_01.jpg
inga_02.jpg
inga_03.jpg
inga_04.jpg
inga_05.jpg
inga_06.jpg

jamesmahon.blogspot.com

^ Okay, sorry than. Here they're reposted :flower:

jamesmahon.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^ That third pic, frowning but with a little smile on her lips is absolutely fabulous. Thanks for that beautifu set of pics!

^ Yeah, this one is what I meant as the total opposite to the 'young, innocent phiosopher'.. :wub: When I reposted them, the order has totally chenged :doh:

^^She's a mixture between my niece and dakota fanning.. haha I love her so beautiful

she is really beautiful ^_^ although her face looks stiff in some shots.

:ermm: Yeah, stiff is a good word for it. I don't see a lot of variety, but I'm praying to be proven wrong when the shows she's booked start. ^_^

Wow... she looks quite different on the runway. Still increadibly pretty and unique, but there's something I miss. Something which seems to be more present on her pics... But I'm bent on waiting for more and being convinced then ^_^

she gives me some ali stepehs vibe, no idea why exactly^ She isn't that tall, right? Looks almost like 172cm but she's lovely <3

She has an interesting jaw-line and nice cheekbones but her facial features just seem so blah to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->