Inga Dorokhina

Still incredibly pretty and unique, but there's something I miss.

I think she's missing some runway confidence. cologne_rocks is right, I'm sure, that it is her first BIGBIG show.

I didn't realize her neck was so short. I didn't see that in her pictures.

^ Well, as I said: I am defenitely willing to wait for more and be convinced then ^_^

Preen backstage:

00110m-3.jpg
00190mr.jpg

00140m-1.jpg
00250mhj.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow she looks stunnin! Hope she'll get a lot of work, or an exclusive..

^OMG no it's shorter... It's not that short, and I guess it's more practial, but i still hate supreme..

^ It's been cut.

^^I knew it was coming... it looks as though she's had about half off. As you said it's more pratical now that it's runway season, but I will miss the spooky ring-esque quality the long hair brought to her photos.

I wonder if they sell all the hair they've cut lately to a wig shop, it would certainly fund a few hundred shopping trips to the Red Cross.

I don't think I like Inga for the runway. She's more haunting and lovely in print work.

^I'm totally addicted, i hope she'll be in the best shows.

Boy by Band of Outsiders S/S 10.

ingaband-of-outsiders17.jpg

wwd.com

I feel like Inga needs to kick it up a notch. She hasn't totally impressed me yet.

^ Wow! Well, even if I haven't been fully convinced of Inga on the runway until now - she defenitely impresses me at Stuart ^_^

I feel like Inga needs to kick it up a notch. She hasn't totally impressed me yet.

After all, what could be more important for a model's career that impressing an online fashion community. I like her, and I even agree with you to a certain extent, but it just feels like such a hyperbolic statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->