Initial Necklaces

Jaim45

Reaction score
Does anyone like these? or is it to Britney/Madonna ish?

Originally posted by Jaim45@Oct 23rd, 2003 - 1:08 pm
Does anyone like these? or is it to Britney/Madonna ish?
i dont dislike them, but for some reason I am not wild about the monogram fad... I feel too lavern with the big cursive l - laverne and shirley ... :lol:
but that being said, I do think they are cute, maybe just not for me.....

I personally don't like them. :neutral: They are too Madonna-ish and SATC-ish.

I think monograms work best on the 17 & underset. And household linens, of course. :lol:

i like them if they are kept discrete.; not if its purposely worn with some specific outfit :yuk:

I have a small "C" but its so small that it usually looks hidden when I where it.

I really like them - and I'm usually pretty tasteful when it comes to that stuff. :wink: But it's true, it definitely has to be on the right person. When I think of people who wear their initials, I think of a cutesy-type woman/girl.

I a name plate necklace that my grandmother bought me and I also have this initial necklace tiffany

If done right, a dainty single letter is quite cute.

I'm not a fan of the huge nameplate in gold though... Whenever I see those, I expect the people to start rapping or something.
*shrugs*

Originally posted by Honey@Nov 13th, 2003 - 12:36 pm
I'm not a fan of the huge nameplate in gold though... Whenever I see those, I expect the people to start rapping or something.
*shrugs*
:lol: :lol:

I have a black shirt (Think Tank) that I had specially embroidered with an S... it's a one of a kind deal now, so it makes me feel special. With all of the knock-off shirts and necklaces going around, it is uber-trendy. An understated way is to wear an initial bracelet. I have one with SSS for school on black, and it's lovely. I have green and blue too. I don't wear them with the shirt, but it's a better way than the necklace! :D

They are on everything now. Just go to Bendel's, Bloomingdales, you name it, I've seen it on handbags, hoodies, I prefer the initials from Tiffany's... but I guess it depends on what you like... It's cute, but casual

They are on everything now. Just go to Bendel's, Bloomingdales, you name it, I've seen it on handbags, hoodies, I prefer the initials from Tiffany's... but I guess it depends on what you like... It's cute, but casual

Initial Jewelry

Are there any sites that offer initial jewelry, particularly pendants, that don't look like they cost $5 to make? Fake diamonds on initial pendants...BLECH!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->