Interview Summer 2022 : Anne Hathaway by Collier Schorr

Oh hunny, this styling…

And why is Anna working with this magazine? I get that celebs probably aren’t in the loop, but she certainly is. Embarrassing.

Oh no this is so bad. The styling. And the photo of her swinging on the rope and jump roping.

It’s very amateur and the styling is non-sensical. She actually looks okay, teased hair and all.

The cover is bland, but the editorial is better & fits so well on the Fabien Baron's helm of this magazine.

She looks amazing. Never a fan of her in fashion magazines, but they made justice to her beauty. This reminds me of to Vogue Italia February 2003, which I love.

The cover is all kinds of weird looks like she's wearing a bullet proof vest. The first image of the ed would have made a better cover.

Atrocious, and not a pixel on Anne's cover from 2011 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott. I could never see another photograph captured by Collier Schorr again and I'd be quite OK. Awful on all sorts of levels and amazed at the styling (or lack there of) from Dara Allen.

I do, however, have a major MAJOR soft spot for that belted Alaïa dress! :heart:

terrible....a waste of Anne Hathaway....the first picture as a portrait could work but that's all.

So I just stumbled upon this on Instagram and found it interesting to see the new format of Interview's contents, as we don't generally get any scans of the magazine here. If you go to through the slides, there are previews of several stories from this issue.

Thanks for sharing. Looks like an absolute trainwreck of an issue. Peter Marino makes me feel physically ill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->