iOffer Accessories, LushFashions.com, etc.

The repgeek site has a lot of reputable dealers listed in the dealer section.
I'm pretty sure Cartier reps are reasonably easy to get.
Anything gold will only be gold plated though so you're better off getting something in stainless steel. The reps from what I gather are good enough to fool regular jewellers.
Just don't take it to one associated with an authorised dealer for that particular brand. Don't mention that it's fake and it's highly likely that they won't even ask. I am looking for a rep rolex with a light blue face myself at the moment:smile:

I would assume though that on the RG site you could get information about how to pop the back off the watch and replace the battery yourself. Are you looking for a stainless steel watch pinkdolphin? What are some of the better sites for watches? (I guess RG would be a better place to look?) I am concerned about rep jewellry in general. That's my splurge. Fake bags & scarves, sure, but NO FAKE GOLD! (well, okay maybe if I find that Cartier Love bracelet :wink:)

I actually just ordered a stainless steel rolex with the date function and a light blue face. I got it from one of the dealers well recommended on another watch forum (replica-watch.info), hontwatchdotcom.
Believe it or not the guys over on those forums are as anal about watches as some of us are about handbags:lol::lol:
There is also a lot of info about fixing watches and stuff like that but it's pretty complicated.
I don't really know if there's much info on the forums about changing batteries since quartz watches don't seem to be popular with the members - they think that they're not proper watches without a "movement".
I don't think it would be difficult but you would need to buy a couple of tools so you didn't damage the case when trying to open it.

I wouldn't get anything in fake gold cos I think it would look tacky - I don't wear regular yellow gold either.

Don't ask me about jewellery though.
I got a couple of things from Catty but they were only silver plated and it wore off quite fast.
I don't know if any site actually makes decent replica full silver stuff. Costume jewellery is another matter but I don't wear that so much.

does catty sell red wayfarers? Im looking for some wayfarers in red or tortoise shell?
Anyone got any suggestions??

I got a bean necklace from Catty last year and it's still silver. I even wear it in the shower.

The J12 I got from her was not so hot, the white dial numbers wore off pretty quick and it got scratched up pretty easily even though I was careful with it.

I'm thinking about ordering a watch from a dealer recommended on one of the replica sites but I can't decide what I want: Omega, Tag, or LV.

Shelleybean : You were right, Eric seems great to deal with, he replies emails in minutes. Now I just hope the hermes and gucci scarves I ordered from him are as good as the ones you got :D

hi girls, could someone give me this eric's details? im looking for an LV sprouse roses scarf, does he have those? and has anyone bought one off any sellers? opinions on how they look?

Shelleybean : You were right, Eric seems great to deal with, he replies emails in minutes. Now I just hope the hermes and gucci scarves I ordered from him are as good as the ones you got :D

I hope you will be pleased. I think I might have mentioned that they felt a bit stiff at first, but once I pressed them, they softened up a bit. I'm sure as I wear them they will also feel much better. I haven't washed them yet, so I am hoping that everything will be okay and the colours will keep. What else did you get? Just the scarves?

I got a bean necklace from Catty last year and it's still silver. I even wear it in the shower.
The J12 I got from her was not so hot, the white dial numbers wore off pretty quick and it got scratched up pretty easily even though I was careful with it.
I'm thinking about ordering a watch from a dealer recommended on one of the replica sites but I can't decide what I want: Omega, Tag, or LV.
marlasinger.... that's the problem with buying reps. Normally you have to make a big decision when you're spending upwards of $2000, and you had better really like the one you picked. When you're buying reps, you could buy an LV, a TAG and an Omega! :woot:
*sorry to be an enabler

marlasinger.... that's the problem with buying reps. Normally you have to make a big decision when you're spending upwards of $2000, and you had better really like the one you picked. When you're buying reps, you could buy an LV, a TAG and an Omega! :woot:
*sorry to be an enabler

I can already feel the pull of a watch obsession so I'm trying to put limits on myself. I was all set to get a Tag from one dealer but now I am obsessing about a Gucci watch. I keep telling myself that I can only buy one until the end of the summer.

I try to stay in the women's watch forums on Repgeek, the few times I've ventured into other ones I've been put off by the comments of a few extremely sexist members. :yuk:

I hope you will be pleased. I think I might have mentioned that they felt a bit stiff at first, but once I pressed them, they softened up a bit. I'm sure as I wear them they will also feel much better. I haven't washed them yet, so I am hoping that everything will be okay and the colours will keep. What else did you get? Just the scarves?

I hope so too! I also ordered a keyring, a babouska clutch, LV astrid wallet and a pair of gucci sunglasses. a little present for myself :flower:

The problem with getting hung up on watches is that there's less money to spend on bags:lol:
If you're mainly getting ladies' styles they're much cheaper than the mens though.

I think Repgeek is pretty ok - there are some other watch forums that are far worse, where just the avatars are really gross:sick:

Also Shelley, where are those pics you promised us from your latest eric haul:innocent:

I bought a Tiffany heart necklace from Catty and I love it! From reading some of your guys posts I hope it doesn't start to tarnish after a while...

Just put in an order from Eric, a pair of Chanel sunglasses, Dior sunglasses, a Marc Jacobs wallet and an LV messenger bag for the bf...fingers crossed the sunnies are as nice (and well made) as yours Shellybean :smile:

The problem with getting hung up on watches is that there's less money to spend on bags

That's not always the case, like really good replica bags, high quality rep watches get pricey too. The one I have my eye on costs as much as a new T&D bag.

I bought a Tiffany heart necklace from Catty and I love it! From reading some of your guys posts I hope it doesn't start to tarnish after a while...
:smile:

I got some of my silver varnished and now no longer need to get it polished. Perhaps you could do that with some of your jewellery - if you find someone who can do it.

I got some of my silver varnished and now no longer need to get it polished. Perhaps you could do that with some of your jewellery - if you find someone who can do it.

I'll see if I can find someone to do this for me, thanks:flower:

I think Repgeek is pretty ok - there are some other watch forums that are far worse, where just the avatars are really gross:sick:
How about the ones where guys post photos of their watches (or watches they bought for their girlfriends/wives) that just happen to include shots of her breasts?

Too many times I've been reading a thread about women's watches only to come across some vulgar post where the guy is like "women are too stupid to notice details" or "she'll open her legs for a Rolex."

And then the cavement wonder why women don't post much on the forum.

I was all set to buy a watch today from Josh but my credit card was declined for some reason. Does anyone know of a good dealer that takes Paypal? For some reason I can't pull of Repgeek's site and access their list.

Hi! I'm new to this thread, but I've read through all the other posts, so I should be up to date :P

I'm looking for a pair of Chanel half tint sunglasses and wondered if anyone would recomend me a seller. I see some talk about a eric, so if someone could pm me his adress, it would be great :D

For you who have bought replica sunnies, how is the UV protection? And if you've bought the chanel half tint, are they a close resemblance to the real deal.

Thank you in advance ^_^

i can't access repgeek have they relocated? i'm a member there, but i don't post...so i don't have any contact information to get ahold of them. i'm sad...i love looking at the watches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->