iOffer Accessories, LushFashions.com, etc.

DiorGirl I've heard mixed reviews about his watch but I hear CS is horrible in dealing if problems arise. The member ended up returning the watch after many failed attempts to resolve the issue. good luck! I'm thinking of getting the black one.

btw: Moderators, this should go in the accessories forum.

any1 who has bought chanel j12 watches from jacky, plz kindly share reviews? i'm interested in buying =) thanks!

i bought a 39mm black w diamond numbers about a year ago. mostly i'm not sure what model it's supposed to be compared to the ones on the chanel website...the date is too small and it doesn't say 'automatic'. also, the ceramic color is more of a dark, dark grey than black in some lights. not sure if that's really correct either. but the watch still works and from a few feet away looks really nice.

I'm interested in finding a reputable seller who has good Hermes scarves. There is one I want in particular, the Pawnee madras one. I found one through a seller on there but am not sure I can trust them, the seller is
Manman0910, does anyone have experience with them? Thanks!

Hi everyone,

I am really looking for some amazing REP sunglasses. I buy all my bags and accessories from Jacky but unfortunately he doesn't carry any sunglasses.
I'm looking for the best of the best!!!
Chanel, LV, Tom Ford, etc...
Who has them????? Who is the sunglass go to guy????
PM me please :smile:

I was curious if anybody has ever tested their rep jewelry for lead, cadmium, or other heavy metals?

The reason I ask is that some inexpensive jewelry manufactured in certain countries has been recalled in stores like Walmart due to heavy metal content (for instance in 2010 items from the Miley Cyrus line in Walmart were recalled for cadmium content).

I was curious about the safety of some of the rep jewelry, as being (technically) illegal in places like the U.S., I would imagine rep manufacturers would have a lower incentive to be careful about that stuff compared to a legitimate jewelry manufacturer.

I'm not trying to start rumors or freak anybody out--I was just curious if anybody has tested any of their items? I think there are inexpensive home tests that can be ordered online; I may do it for some of my stuff, just for peace of mind so that I don't worry about wearing it all the time.

Can someone recommend me a seller that sells cartier love bracelets in real gold? thanks in advance!

ShoestringTravel, good point. i dont even trust silver jewelry from macys.

california has the most stringest laws about jewelry.

obviously if i had children i wouldnt have any jewelry i wasnt 100% sure about. :unsure:

Just wanted to throw in that I placed an ioffer order for a few chanel earrings and a necklace. Will report back on the quality. I would also love a PM with Jacky & Catty's info, as I'm looking for a few Chanel bags (namely jumbo flaps in red & black) Thank you!

Does anyone know a site which does good (and preferably cheap!) Vivienne Westwood jewelry replicas?

Had a really good experience on ioffer recently with a chanel dealer for some earrings and a necklace. Loving my purchases!

I've just ordered some Louboutin Decollete 100 pumps from a seller on ioffer, I'll post/review them when they arrive!

I've just ordered some Louboutin Decollete 100 pumps from a seller on ioffer, I'll post/review them when they arrive!

Please do! i'm looking to buy some louboutin's but I never go through with it because I'm afraid the sizing will be off... :cry:

Can't wait to see pictures!

My shoes arrived! I just snapped this pic with my phone but I'll try and post some better ones later:

photopn.jpg

my photo

Overall I'm really happy with the shoes! They are pretty good quality, the only thing I would say is that the imprint on the sole could be a bit deeper/more engraved. Aside from that, the outside looks pretty accurate and they're better made than I was expecting. As for the sizing, if you're between sizes definitely go up a size rather than down. I'm usually a UK 5.5 (an EU 38.5?) and ordered a 6 (39) and they just fit - however I know most people size up in this style in authentic Louboutins so it could just be this style. Anything else you want to know just ask! And if you want the name of my seller just PM me. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im thinking of getting a rolex from josh. Can anyone give me any reviews on his watches? For the price range of 239-299 I want to make sure its as close as humanly possible to a real rolex. Any reviews would be helpful :smile:

You are better off visiting one of the watch forums to find a true rep, best is rep geek.

Hi ladies! Just wanted to add some pics from a recent order. Please don't let my cell phone camera's quality deter you from ordering. I'm very happy with what I selected, and will be placing another order in the next week or so.:heart:
IMAG0828.jpg

IMAG0829.jpg

IMAG0830.jpg

IMAG0831.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"