Irina Funtikova

so exactly what agency is Irina with in NY at the moment? or none? It annoys me that her portfolio is still used by MC2 management. :blink:

another beautiful creation... just outside of Milan...

Attachments

• trucco.gif
    trucco.gif
    417.8 KB · Views: 17
wow, i loved this girl
she reminds me a little bit to jenny from Gossip Girl hahaha

Scene and Heard

November 19, 2007

irina_funtikova_16.jpg

Irina Funtikova
photo: Hamish KippenI'm not a judgmental type, but really, if you were a fashion photographer and didn't want to work with Irina Funtikova I would question your taste.

This is a girl that even when you're having an "off day" will give you some of the best pictures in your book.

Since she chose to make university a full-time pursuit I haven't had as much opporunity to talk about Funtikova - one of my favourite models - but I have certainly never (and I mean NEVER) grown bored with the expression she delivers with both her face and her movement.

She's also really damn nice... and smart... and cultured... and she kicks *** on the runway...

irina_funtikova_collage.jpg

Modelresource ♥ Irina Funtikova
Source: www.modelresource.ca

She was in the project runway canada finale. she looked sooo pretty and two of the designers were fighting over her, lol.

^ I saw that, too. that was really funny. always loved the fight between Biddell and Lucian. anyway I was so glad that Lucian had Irina for his collection. his stuff were amazing. Irina looked beautiful :heart: and she really owned that outfit(that was Iman's favorite outfit).
Ep11_31.jpg

*source: slica.ca

yeah I saw her on PR Canada too! It was awesome to recognize some of the models!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->