Iris Strubegger

D77q1

Reaction score
I love a cool comeback!

Iris is back on the scene, now repped by Women (Supreme in NYC)...

-place models-

Iris opened Dries Van Noten SS08...

00010m.jpg
00350m.jpg

-style-

Back in the day...

Hintmag Model Mania January 2003...

-hintmag-

she looked so good at Dries...
I never noticed her before but I guess we can expect a lot more from her next season... :heart:
thanks for the thread, naiad!.

I love Iris! Her look is an oxymoron: strong and soft! :heart:

Here's what the boys @ Place had to say about her in early October before the shows:

Iris Strubegger is one of the nicest girls place models ever had, beautiful in and out. Iris had a long break from modeling to end her studies, now she is full time back, more amazing than ever, here some new polrds and digitals on her. Iris is in paris for the moment,we keep you updated.
dc3h4x.jpg
zx7byc.jpg

mmqwcy.jpg
2viky2f.jpg

2iienmg.jpg

Source: Place Models

Iris Strubegger for Armani

Hi, some pics of Iris Strubegger, thank´s to all who worked for them.

mfg von mjw^_^

Attachments

• Iris Strubegger adv_3979.JPG
    Iris Strubegger adv_3979.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Iris Strubegger adv_3980.JPG
    Iris Strubegger adv_3980.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Iris Strubegger adv_4076.JPG
    Iris Strubegger adv_4076.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 25
Her new polaroids are brilliant...really, really, really, smart. Am I gushing enough over those enough? I love the use of shadows on Iris' face. Thanks so much for posting those Naiad!

Also, is it just me, or are there moments where Iris looks very McMenamy-esque? Particularly in a few of those digital shots, and on the runways?

Last edited by a moderator:
She's also featured in the current issue of POP...

J'ador-DioR said:
"Arrivals"
Ph By: Nigel Shafran

This spread features Prada's casting director Russell Marsh's favourite new faces of the season. Each of them were photgraphed during their goo-sees & during their individual meetings with their agents

Models: Anna Gushina, Alana Kuznetsova, Edita Vilkevicuite, Kamila Filipikova, Eden Parker, Ali Stephens, Katerina O'Kane, Marieke Juhler, Iris Strubregger, Lera Sheremeta and Vika Kuropyatnikova.

^Amazing...I cannot wait to see what this 'editorial' of sorts looks like. Especially since it features most of my favorite new girls! Thanks for the news!

"Arrivals"
Ph By: Nigel Shafran
Models: Anna Gushina, Alana Kuznetsova, Edita Vilkevicuite, Kamila Filipikova, Eden Parker, Ali Stephens, Katerina O'Kane, Marikke Juhler, Iris Strubregger, Lera Sheremeta and Vika Kuropyatnikova.

scanned by me

from the magazine's thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camerontroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->