Iris Strubegger

^ They got about half the names wrong. Eden Parker? Marrike? Katerina?... :P

Thanks for posting... :flower:

Well spelling aside for a majority of the girls in that editorial, its great to see Iris getting some well deserved recognition! Thanks for scanning and posting that. :flower:

first: older? Iris is a bit old I agree but she made a comeback and I think she looks fresh

second: who's Lucien?

Last edited by a moderator:
19388287.jpg

modelwire

lovely pics, marie!. they seem pretty timeless and at the same time, are slightly reminiscent of the early 00s and all the belgian patterns. :heart:

Quite a few new shots that were added to her portfolio recently. Excuse me while I hijack Iris' thread for a quick second! :lol:

Iris1.jpg
Iris2.jpg

Iris3.jpg
Iris4.jpg

(supreme)

Iris5.jpg
Iris6.jpg

Iris7.jpg
Iris8.jpg

(supreme)

Um, yah that last shot in the Proenza Schouler 'band conductor' hat...:shock: Someone is seriously too school for school!

Last two:

Iris9.jpg
Iris10.jpg

(supreme)

Iris just looks so insanely cool in those. Not to mention that they were styled really well too! :crush:

^Hey its was absolutely my pleasure Naiad! Anything to create more awareness for a girl as engaging as Iris. Thanks for starting her thread! :wink:

19140549_m.jpg

women

lovely pics, marie!. they seem pretty timeless and at the same time, are slightly reminiscent of the early 00s and all the belgian patterns. :heart:
you're welcome :heart: that's what I loved about those pics, the timeless effect :blush:

she looks very cool but she still doesn't do anything for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->