Iris van Herpen Haute Couture F/W 2022.23 Paris

How many times did she present this collection already? Girl, time to move on.

I only like look 11, only because it reminds me of Galliano's Margiela fabulous tulle coat, this looks like a budget version of the original.

And the funny thing is that she is not dressed in that "I had a fight with the 3D-printer, and I lost it" way.

Looking at this I already know it’s going to take off, be looked at as amazing with these people forgetting that it doesn’t translate all that well in the real world. I’ve seen very few be able to wear this and have it actually work.

I wonder if she’s tired of this at this point though. You would expect one to be exhausted from being so repetitive but here she is, doing this again.

Do hope she would return to the look of her Fall 2013 and spring 2014 womenswear collection (rtw not couture). Very Geiger-esque in an unhinged and hardcore bondage kind of way, and a complete departure to this.

she got me with the first look ngl BUT then she didn’t.

I used to be one of tjhose people that were obsessed with her technique but its now starting to look like the same thing. I wish she would start to find a balance between Avant Garde and wearability. I like the opening look plus Winnie Harlows coat and the brown looks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->