Happy B-DAY, Ira! :wub:

Style Malaysia, Feb11 | L'Officiel Singapore,Feb11

iqmodels

L'Officiel Singapore, february 2011
Editor: Serene Seow
Hair: Dexter Ng
Make-up: Clarence Lee

iqmodels.ru

She got one more editorial in the same issue! Wow!

L'Officiel Singapore, february 2011
Photographer: Johnny Khoo

iqmodels.ru

Style Beauty march 2011
Photographer: Stefan Khoo
Stylist: Lena Kamarudin
MUA: Lolent Lee
Hair: Sean Ang

iqmodels.ru

Style march 2011, Sticky & sweet
Stylist: Lena Kamarudin

iqmodels.ru

I noticed that now it's okay for girls to look a bit older than they really are, am I right? So I believe Iryna has a great potential. I adore her editorial works, her face is just amazing! She seems to be the most promising Russian newcomer imo) And I totally agree with you, 99 Apples, Iryna looks pretty much better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heavens gonna happen now
Photographer: Nicoline Patricia Malina
Stylist: Aldi Indrajaya

5inchstiletto.blogspot.com

Nu You Malaysia, march 2011, Spring preview
Stylist: Monica Mong
With Gwen Lu:

yankforum.com

I noticed that now it's okay for girls to look a bit older than they really are, am I right? So I believe Iryna has a great potential. I adore her editorial works, her face is just amazing! She seems to be the most promising Russian newcomer imo) And I totally agree with you, 99 Apples, Iryna looks pretty much better.

if she's 16 now I hate to think how old she was in her early pictures. :doh: :doh: I'd actually be happier if her agency was lying to make her younger haha

she does look incredibly beautiful in the new editorials! I really like the styling

:D welllll I just can't believe she's 16 because she doesn't look that young and we've seen her old 'tests' looking at least 5 (if not more) years old. In those she looks maybe 16 but not anymore for sure. Even then she looked older than 16 but ok, maybe she really was that young. Now she looks more like 24 than let's say 20 for example, I think.

and I couldn't agree with AndVerbov saying 'I noticed that now it's okay for girls to look a bit older than they really are, am I right?' because it's more on the contrary - girls need to look 16 no matter how old they really are and fashion peeps just love it-young teenage girls.

That is why I don't think Iryna could do this look because she looks more mature and that's fine with me. I prefer this kind of beauty

Flyest, I trembled my sentence could be misunderstood. When saying that I meant all major luxury shows, Louis Vuitton for example. Nevertheless, to be quite honest, I'm not a connoisseur, so I do really need your amendments. Thank you!)

As for Iryna's age and why I'm hanging in the balance about it and trying to advocate her... I share that she looks at least over 20 or even 22. But I just can't manage if her agent is cheating. Once on his Formspring he said that there is no sense to lie about anyone's date of birth, especially in modeling. According to Iryna's VK profile, she will graduate in 2016. I know that it doesn't depend on her age, still I want to believe her agent is a bona fide man.

why do I sense that you're her agent?

Well I'm definitely not!)

Photographer: Angelina Suschenko
The way Iryna looked somewhen prior to may 2010:

napodiume.ru

Last year she went to Only model management (Bangkok). Her mother agency was Prestige (Kiev).

The Magazine Thailand, october 2010

fashionbank.ru

Elle Thailand, october 2010

fashionbank.ru

Elle Thailand, november 2010
Photographer: Nat Prakobsantisuk

fashionbank.ru

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member