Is Anyone Going To Be Getting This This Spring?

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 8th, 2004 - 12:00 pm
Ugh, that's horrible...and in yellow gold as well...
I'm sure it's going to come in white as well.

Gold is just so gangsta!

I have no problem with gold at all...actually it is a very elegant metal. It is the way it is used that is sometimes pure cheese. The name plate, I believe, was never meant to be taken so seriously on satc.

I remember when I was a kid all the girls in my elementary school had them (that was in the 70s. Thats when it was cool...now its twice as over.

Look on his website...do I see big chains with 'Galliano's Girl' on them or do I see big chains with 'Galliano's Girl' on them?

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Jan 21st, 2004 - 11:47 am

Look on his website...do I see big chains with 'Galliano's Girl' on them or do I see big chains with 'Galliano's Girl' on them?
....in the "eLuxury Online Shopping" section?

That hasn't been updated in years. At least over a year, maybe two?

I don't even remember what collection those were for, but it's over.
They don't sell them anywhere anymore, but they do pop up on ebay sometimes :flower:

Maybe one day my friend who wants one will score one there :wub:

Originally posted by lele@Jan 5th, 2004 - 4:42 pm
i did not like the carrie necklace at all and that was done now two years ago
I agree, this is very carrie-two years ago. Looks ghetto fabulous...

I dont mind those necklaces...they are a bit common though and they dont have to be designer ones!!
I remember Dior for spring/summer 04 did something like that in silver with "adorable" on it. It looks cute..but i wouldnt shell out the bucks uness i was rich :P

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Feb 7th, 2004 - 3:07 pm
I dont mind those necklaces...they are a bit common though and they dont have to be designer ones!!
I remember Dior for spring/summer 04 did something like that in silver with "adorable" on it. It looks cute..but i wouldnt shell out the bucks uness i was rich :P
:blink:

Spring/Summer 04 hasn't even happened yet, and I do not remember hearing anything about Dior coming out with a nameplate necklace like that, although Dior did do the nameplate thing a few years ago.

Originally posted by marrimoda@Jan 20th, 2004 - 5:09 pm
I have no problem with gold at all...actually it is a very elegant metal. It is the way it is used that is sometimes pure cheese. The name plate, I believe, was never meant to be taken so seriously on satc.

I remember when I was a kid all the girls in my elementary school had them (that was in the 70s. Thats when it was cool...now its twice as over.
you took the word right out of my mouth...

UH OH!!

It's already in stores.

And apparently, that "Louis Vuitton" text on the necklace was the company's logo circa 1911.

I found better pictures of it

img1049651650.jpeg

img1049651653.jpeg

...And it's only $3,000!

(And yes, those are two tiny tiny little diamonds dotting the i's)

Originally posted by Street_a_Licious@Jan 21st, 2004 - 12:09 pm
How much is the LV? And, imo the "model" looks freaky...
It's the infamous Ria Ten Haken... :lol:

I have some costume jewelry with a nameplate covered with CZ that reads PIMP :lol: .... I wore it with just a blazer , shorts and hi tops... :ninja:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Feb 26th, 2004 - 11:14 pm
I have some costume jewelry with a nameplate covered with CZ that reads PIMP :lol: .... I wore it with just a blazer , shorts and hi tops... :ninja:
Yikes.

Nope, nope, nope, nope, not on my neck, not ever. I mean, even if I could afford Louis Vuitton stuff, I would not buy it. I don't think it is that special, and I do think it is verytacky. Label overload.

It reminds me of Wayne's girlfriend Stacy from the movie Wayne's World, who wore the script necklace with "Wayne" on it.

Eeeurgh!

I do like the script/font it is written in, though. Reminds me of the Ford (motors, not Tom) emblem.

I like it... But I'd probably just get one with my own name on it.

I could see people asking me things like "When did you change your name?" or "Can I buy a bag?"

Originally posted by As You Like It@Feb 27th, 2004 - 6:40 pm
Nope, nope, nope, nope, not on my neck, not ever. I mean, even if I could afford Louis Vuitton stuff, I would not buy it. I don't think it is that special, and I do think it is verytacky. Label overload.

It reminds me of Wayne's girlfriend Stacy from the movie Wayne's World, who wore the script necklace with "Wayne" on it.

Eeeurgh!

I do like the script/font it is written in, though. Reminds me of the Ford (motors, not Tom) emblem.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by As You Like It@Feb 27th, 2004 - 7:40 pm

Eeeurgh!

:rofl: :lol:

Originally posted by Sugo@Jan 8th, 2004 - 12:05 pm
But why would anyone want someone else's name on their neck?
Hell, I never understood why someone would want their own name on their neck.
:shrug:
I would never wear someone else's name on my neck....I prefer wearing the new Dior Jewellery "gourmet ring".do u know?!! :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->