Is Frank Ocean dating Willy Cartier?

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
Am not so much of a celebrity gossip fan but since this involves a fashion person I had to check it out

thestablog
Frank Ocean Dating Male Model Willy Cartier [News]

According to a reliable source, crooner Frank Ocean and male model Willy Cartier are dating. Ever since Channel Orange dropped a couple months ago and the gay rumors were announced true, you people have been breaking your necks trying to find out who was the alleged boyfriend. Well here it is now. Check out the pictures below.

pics from kanyetothe.com/forum

tumblr_mdg8pfuIaK1qbffl2o1_500.jpg

apparently he took him to the GQ party

tumblr_mdhq4mhkT11qlirqeo1_500.jpg

and these were on Frank's instagram..apparently

8upQW.png

I absolutely had no idea about this story, and God knows I'm a huge fan of Ocean :ninja:
Don't know how I actually feel about this news (if it's true) but thanks for the thread!

Adorable! It's actually funny because I didn't know Willy was gay!

I didn't think Willy was gay :unsure: His Facebook says he's interested in woman. Just because they're friends doesn't mean they're together romantically.

Either way I love Frank Ocean. I've been playing his CD in my car for the past month.

I have no idea who these two are (I may have seen the singer's name before but that's pretty much it) but I have to say, what a hot couple (assuming they really are one).

I have no idea who these two are (I may have seen the singer's name before but that's pretty much it) but I have to say, what a hot couple (assuming they really are one).

willy cartier is quite well known in mens modelling circles and Frank Ocean is one of the breakout stars of the year

givenchy01.jpg

wwd

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->