Is Orlando Bloom Dating Miranda Kerr *Update* Engaged?

Oh my god! That would be sooooo great. I love Miranda Kerr and Orlando is a hottie.
Would be so cute...:blush:

In the past 3 weeks it's been:

Miranda Kerr (US Weekly says so this week)
Jessica Simpson (US Weekly said so last week)
Jennifer Aniston
A "Mystery Blonde" he was seen leaving a restaurant with

I'm still hoping he and Jake Gyllenhaal will come to their senses and come out of the closet. Then they can date it each other. Now THEY would be the hottest Hollywood couple, forget Brangelina.

In the past 3 weeks it's been:

Miranda Kerr (US Weekly says so this week)
Jessica Simpson (US Weekly said so last week)
Jennifer Aniston
A "Mystery Blonde" he was seen leaving a restaurant with

I'm still hoping he and Jake Gyllenhaal will come to their senses and come out of the closet. Then they can date it each other. Now THEY would be the hottest Hollywood couple, forget Brangelina.

not a bad idea i have to say:lol:

...maybe we should ask kirsten dunst...she dated them both didn't she?:huh:

he looks so gay... she looks like she is 12...
how cute!
i was being sarcastic...

More info from USMAGAZINE.COM:

Orlando Bloom’s love life sure is blooming!
In addition to his ­recent fling with Jessica Simpson, 27, the Pirates of the Caribbean hunk, 30, is on a fast-track romance with model Miranda Kerr, 24.
“They’ve been friends for a long time,” a source tells Us Weekly. “But they only decided to give it a go a few weeks back.”
On ­October 18, Bloom turned out to support the Aussie stunner at the Victoria’s Secret Phi Beta Pink party in Beverly Hills.
An insider tells Us the couple took an amorous jaunt to East Hampton, New York, on October 4 and 5.
While at dinner at the 1770 House, they held hands and sipped wine. Gushes the source, “Miranda’s very into him!”

There were photos of them together a while ago, weren't there?

IncurableLunatic - I created a thread about this some time ago. Please do a search before you create a new thread. :flower:

Can a mod please merge them? Thanks in advance.

Anyway, I said it before and I'll say it again---he's dating/linked to everyone according to the press! :rofl:

I don't know why... I have just never gotten the appeal of Orlando Bloom.. It's probably me since so many girls adore him....

I just really really can't see it. :unsure:

i just found this on ninemsn apparently posted like half an hour ago...

2610_bloom_a.jpg

By ninemsn staff

British playboy Orlando Bloom may have found new romance in the arms of Aussie supermodel Miranda Kerr.
The two long-time friends have been spotted together on a series of dates.
Bloom turned out to support the Gunnedah stunner at the Victoria's Secret Phi Beta Pink party in Beverly Hills last week.

An insider at Us Magazine says the couple took an amorous jaunt to East Hampton, New York, on October 4 and 5.
While there, they were spotted dining at 1770 House and a source said they were holding hands and sipping wines.
The pair could have indulged in roasted organic Scottish salmon or pan roasted Crescent Farms duck breast.

Miranda's very into him," the source said.
There was speculation the two were an item in early 2007 after they were spotted apartment hunting in New York City.
This turned out to be a publicity stunt by a real estate developer to promote a building in midtown Manhattan.
Kerr is based in New York City and models for Maybelline and Victoria's Secret.
Since ending an on and off relationship with Superman star Kate Bosworth, Bloom has been in a series of flings with Uma Thurman, Naomie Harris and most recently Jessica Simpson.

IncurableLunatic - I created a thread about this some time ago. Please do a search before you create a new thread. :flower:

Can a mod please merge them? Thanks in advance.

Anyway, I said it before and I'll say it again---he's dating/linked to everyone according to the press! :rofl:

novella, i did do a search before posting this but no thread about this came up so i created a new thread. my bad, apologies:flower:

Since when was he considered a playboy? Now, I'm an Orlando Bloom fan, but to call him a playboy? Come off it. He's no more a playboy than I'm the Queen of England.

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr engaged?

Jul 25 08
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr haven’t broken up, they’re engaged

kerrbloom.jpg

Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr at a horse race in April

I really like British actor Orlando Bloom, 31, and Australian model Miranda Kerr, 25, together. They don’t flaunt their relationship and try to keep it low-key, and they seem genuinely fond of each other.

They haven’t talked too openly about their relationship to the press, but they’ve been seen out together plenty of times and Kerr acknowledges that they’re together. In April Bloom attended a horse race with Kerr in Australia and met her family. When asked about her relationship with Bloom, Kerr said simply “we’re happy together and that’s it.” She is also quoted as calling Bloom her “sweetheart.”

There were rumors last week that the cute couple had split up, which Kerr’s publicist denied. Kerr was supposedly seen kissing her revolting ex boyfriend, Brandon Davis, at different clubs which prompted the breakup story. The National Enquirer says it’s not true that Kerr and Bloom have split and that they’re actually engaged and looking for an apartment together. I like this story a lot better:
Ironically, last week a report surface in a magazine claiming the couple had broken up. Not only was that report wrong, but Orlando was actually proposing at that time!​
“Orlando’s been crazy in love with Miranda since they started dating - and he finally stepped up to the plate and asked her to marry him last week,” a close friend told The Enquirer…​
Insiders say the couple is planning a Buddhist wedding ceremony, because they feel their faith brought them closer together.​
“Since his proposal they’ve been looking at engagement rings on both coasts,” said the source.​
They’re also looking for a larger apartment in New York so they can move in together.​
[From The National Enquirer, print edition, August 4, 2008]

In January Bloom visited Nepal near Tibet with the UN. He’s been a Buddhist for years and it makes sense that he would plan a Buddhist ceremony. Bloom also supports environmental causes and is involved with the Global Green organization.

We’ll have to see what happens with these two in time, but I hope it works out for them. They sure would make cute babies.

http://www.celebitchy.com/13180/orl...theyre_engaged_and_planning_to_live_together/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->