River Viiperi is dating Paris Hilton

Why do men still find this woman attractive?

I actually like both of them :P But seriously, really? Them together? I just can't see it :shock:

Omg. I thought this was a joke! He just posted a pic with Sarah S. My does he move fast. They are both Nobody's anyway maybe River wanted his 5 minutes of fame with an american "celebrity" surely not going to last

Omg. I thought this was a joke! He just posted a pic with Sarah S. My does he move fast. They are both Nobody's anyway maybe River wanted his 5 minutes of fame with an american "celebrity" surely not going to last
and he wants to be an actor so I'm sure this will get him more Hollywood attention which is what he wants

Calm down people, this i for press only. Although if he were smart he would make this stick...you know male models don't last too long in this industry. I know male models who've done campaigns for gucci, dolce, etc.. and are broke and can't get booked for anything now.

Good for you River, better make this $WORK$

Attractiveness is not just about beauty or a pretty face...

When you reach the point like Paris where you're 30-years-old but still have the mentality of a high-school girl you have to date younger. I'd be shocked if any established man over 30 would touch her but am not surprised at young guys looking for fun and celebrity taking their turn with Paris.

He is all over the Finnish press with this Paris Hilton thing.. :D His mother is quite a succesful model/actress in here so he's face is in every tabloid.

and he wants to be an actor so I'm sure this will get him more Hollywood attention which is what he wants

I think you hit the nail on the head here. Why else does he suck up to Perez Hilton? River wants to be an "actor" now. I bet Perez was the one that set them up. I had forgotten she existed to be honest... But anyways, RIP river's modeling career.

Yeah, I used to think men liked her because she was pretty and an heiress, but the novelty of that has worn off, so I don't get the appeal of her anymore. You'd have to be desperate to want her. She's just a cut above Lindsay Lohan and that's not saying much, but this River guy is just a kid. He's not looking for someone to interest him.

Can I meet both of them?
River will never be the same now that he's with Paris haha, hope that's good for his work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->