Is This Website Authentic?

never mind, sorry, just did a search (should of done that before, ahh) and all comes up as fake fake fake :smile:

thanks for your reply, i have actually done a search on the forum (should of done that before, ahh) and it's all fakes fakes fakes
thanks again

hello all...
i just want to confirm your answers after reading this thread...

Aside from nemian m, eluxury, etc., based from what I gathered here, the following are authentic sites (?)
1. Dellamoda
2. Overstock
3. Rafaello
4. Bluefly
5. Styledrops
6. Edesigner

I emailed EdesignerShop this is their reply:

We sell only 100% authentic, genuine handbags. We always provide proof of authenticity. For each bags we sell to our customer, inside of Fendi and Prada handbags, there will be an authenticity card from Fendi and Prada, which give you the serial number of the bag; inside Gucci and Balenciga, a tag will give our customer the serial number of the bag. Because we purchased large quantity of past season bags and wallets from our Europe suppliers, hence we can get a wholesale price for our products and we pass on the savings to our customers. eDesignerShop is an established company incorporate in the state of California and stands behind the authenticity of all the items sold through eDesignerShop.net.

Just making sure before I purchase anything from them. I'm really new to premium designer handbag and I would like to start my own collection. Replies are highly appreciated. :flower:

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Bluefly has sold fake Balenciaga and Chloe bags :yuk: There's also some rumors about Styledrops/Rafaello selling fake Balenciaga bags, but I'm not sure about that. I havent heard about the other sites you mentioned, but I'd never trust a site just because they claim they sell authentic bags in an e-mail. Authenticity cards can be faked, and I don't think designerbags is purchased in large quantities if they're authentic.

Edit: I had a look at the Balenciaga bags at eDesingerShop and they are FAKE. I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome :wink: I just wanted to add that Bluefly, Styledrops and Rafaello sells authentic bags, clothes and shoes from other designers, but I just wouldn't feel "right" about ordering from them (at least from Bluefly) because of their "incidents" with non-authentic bags.

Rafaello must be fake. Last year, I ordered a pair of Dior sunglasses that cost about 300 dollars. I waited an entire week without receiving any email confirmation, so I sent an e-mail. They said the order was backordered, and that it would take about two weeks. Three weeks later, there was still nothing. Then they send an e-mail saying the sunglasses are no longer available! THEN, I check their website, and the same sunglasses I orderd--and the same ones they said were discontinued--had their price increased to about $380.

The most obvious sign that Rafaello is fake: they charge like $500 for the same pair of sunglasses that Neiman Marcus has for $250. Check the sunglass section of their site, and you'll see the prices are outrageously, unrealistically high.

I dont shop online but definitely net-a-porter...

I think Shopbop do some as well? Kooba and Marc by Marc I think

so i know efashionSTORE sold fakes before they were shut down... but what about efashionHOUSE?

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->