Isaac Mizrahi S/S 10 New York

fZ0yO.jpg
WVmtV.jpg

yPXo4.jpg
JBZUK.jpg

gettyimages

wow, this is really beautiful.

the arm things remind of Beyonce's Sweet Dreams video, or Lady Gaga's Paparazzi vid. Both of them have arm things like that.

WHAT AN AMAZING... runway!!!! , the production must have been incredible, but talking about the clothes...I'm not sure, I only liked the shoes, and the first drees in #20, everything else...a bit boring to me.

Not a single garment is wasted, it is all spectacular. Of all the designers showing in New York, I would argue that Isaac Mizrahi sticks closest to the famous standart of fashions fading, but style remaining eternal.

Just a joy to see.:heart:

While I don't really like any of the clothes, I love Mizrahi's total exuberance in everything he does. The set is fantastic, and I can't wait for a video.

A really good collection. What I like so much about Isaac is how he creates fashion that is realistic, but still exciting. He infuses his collections with such vibrancy and light-heartedness that it's hard to dislike what he does.

I love the dress on Constance...and I have to say, the shoes are so spectacular (no pun intended... with the spectators and all...).

Last edited by a moderator:
im completely floored...
i was expecting so much less but isaac actually made a collection thats not extremely all over the place, its actually somewhat together.
some of the draped dresses look a bit messy but i love the flower dress and suit. im very shocked...lol...very

Isaac should really get more attention, this collection is elegant with a twist. I absolutely love it

delicious looks in this collection although one must wonder whether his moment has passed. who's actually going to pay his price point for each of those pieces? seriously, oscar? yes. michael? sure. but he's not quite at that level, is he?

but those skirts are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fraserhn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->