Isabeli Fontana

^Thanks. It's been a while since I visited her thread for the last time, I thought she was still dating Falcão.

Tomorrow is the launch of Pirelli Calender in NYC. I hope Isabeli will be there...

Yesterday she was in NYC so probably today she will be there :clap: :clap: :clap:

The models loose their long legs comfortably in a sofa in the suite at the Waldorf Astoria princely, where a press officer of Pirelli presented TF1 News, Monday afternoon, accompanied by two other French journalists. 37 th floor. New York extends its buildings out of sight beyond the windows of the historic Art Deco style, a few steps from the Empire State Building and Fifth Avenue.

The Brazilian Isabeli Fontana plays with the frayed sleeves of the dress in black and white muslin, explaining to journalists how to work with Mario Sorrenti, "since his youth." "He likes to capture in my eyes the natural purity that the key," says top model, soon joined by Russia Natasha Poly, dressed all in black, who praised the "patience" of the Italian photographer who has thought of this year, the famous calendar of the tire manufacturer.
lci.tf1.fr

Pirelli launch

fd6a89.jpg

stylerumour twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"