Isha Blaaker

LittleMsSunshine

Reaction score
Isha Blaaker, born in the South American country of Suriname and raised in Holland, is a new addition to Next Models London.
Nicknamed ‘The Charming Boxer’, Isha has the power to make girls weak at the knees with a simple stare. A power that will no doubt see him book some lucrative shoots in the coming months!

Height: 6’2″ | 188cm
Chest: 38″ | 99cm
Waist: 32″ | 82cm
Shoes: 12 UK | 47 EU
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green

LONDON: NEXT MODELS
MILAN: 2MORROW MODEL MANAGEMENT
HOLLAND: MAX MODELS

Birth date: 21.05.88
Birthplace: Paramaribo, Suriname
Nickname: The Charming Boxer. I used to do kickboxing and girls would always come up to my coach and ask my number, so they called me the charming boxer.
How were you scouted: I did an internship in Suriname and a local designer asked me to model for him. With the photos from that I signed with Max-Models in the Netherlands.
What’s your best feature: My eyes, blue shirts turn them blue and green shirts turn them green.
Favorite grooming product: My barber’s razorblade, if you miss, you lose an ear or a moustache but it’s just so much fun to shave with it.
Hobbies: I watch Boondocks, its bad I know, but it’s just so freaking funny.
Fitness Regime: Not a lot, just eat healthy.
Favorite Movie: Dumb and Dumber, funniest movie ever hands down!
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod? Complete secrets to success by Eric Thomas
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: Peanut butter, peanut butter with banana slices, peanut butter in a protein shake, peanut butter with tabasco and peanut butter with any other hot sauce.
What is your biggest fear? To lose my brother, he’s probably the only one in the world who knows exactly what’s going on in my head.
What is your dream place to visit? Tokyo…and of course New York
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing? Probably be a business consultant by day and train kickboxing by night.
If you got to relive one day in your modeling career it would be…: The Armani casting in Milan, when that gate opened a few hundred male models stormed inside. It was like a rugby match.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: Vogue US
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot? I was doing a swimwear shoot in the ocean with a beautiful girl in my arms. All of the sudden her expression changed and she looked pressured. I said: “are you ok?” And she was like: “yeah I’m peeing”. So when we went out of the water I climbed onto the boat first and paused while I was still in the water. She asked me: “what are you doing?” I said: “I’m peeing”. She wasn’t amused. She even started screaming when I told her that it was only fair that I pee on her as well!
What’s your favorite fashion city and why? New York, endless possibilities
Who are your idols?: The Victoria’s Secret Angels, I think they take modelling to a level where male models still have to take it.
What was the last dream you remember? Becoming a world champion
One word to describe yourself: Justme
Instagram handle: isha_blaaker
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? Depends, are we talking bald or full Brazilian here?

ftape

Loved him back when he had longer hair as well.

maxmodels.nl/blog

Isha Blaaker worked in Capetown for LINK-magazine. Photo: Allard Hohigh. Styling: Bastiaan van Schaik. (May 2012)

maxmodels.nl/blog

Ph: Djimi Williams
global-fashions.tumblr

2(x)ist S/S 2015 New York

2+X+IST+Men+Spring+Summer+2015+Runway+Show+XbZhbZzyqUal.jpg
2+X+IST+Men+Spring+Summer+2015+Runway+Show+s0c7ZzebRKZl.jpg

2+X+IST+Men+Spring+Summer+2015+Runway+Show+w4JLM1UpSyNl.jpg
2+X+IST+Men+Spring+Summer+2015+Runway+Show+91Z_QtosTgSl.jpg

zimbio.com

Models prepare backstage during 2(X)IST Spring/Summer 2015 Runway Show on October 21, 2014 in New York City. (October 20, 2014 - Source: Mike Coppola/Getty Images North America)
Backstage+at+2+X+IST+CDlZREy2IGml.jpg

Backstage+at+2+X+IST+GC9Ium9tNAOl.jpg

Backstage+at+2+X+IST+Xg3K74JQY31l.jpg

Mother Agency Max Models Rotterdam

Agencies
Soul Artist New York
Models 1 London
Dominique Models Brussels
Elite Models Paris
2morrow Models Milan
Unique Models Copenhagen
Elite Models Stockholm
MC2 Models Tel Aviv
Ice Model Management Capetown

"SUNDAY BEST"
PHOTOGRAPHER: STEVEN KLEIN
STYLING: EDWARD ENNINFUL
MODELS: IRINA SHAYK, TAMI WILLIAMS, ALÉCIA MORAIS, AMILNA ESTEVÃO, YSAUNNY BRITO, MARIA BORGES, AAMITO LAGUM, KAYLA SCOTT, KATIE MOORE, JOEL WOLFE, JORDUN LOVE, ISHA BLAAKER, BRANDON BAILEY & KENDALL HARRISON+
HAIR: SHON
MAKE UP: PAT McGRATH
NAILS: HONEY
SET DESIGN: STEFAN BECKMAN

visualizing.fashion

I think he is just great looking, and he has a fun instagram. I love this editorial, too! Good work. :flower:

Cosmopolitan US February 2017
"Model's & Bottles"
Photographer: Yu Tsai
Fashion Editor: James Worthington Demolet

my scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back