Iuliia Chumak

CharlottefromCA

User Friendly
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread on her, is she brand new? I know Prada casting isn't what it used to be, but if she is brand new its a great start.

pradr017200809232102588qf5.jpg

style.it

She's not brand new. She was in some shows last season, and possibly the season before - none as big as Prada, of course.

Btw, her name is spelt Yulia Chumak, and she's with Take 2 London, Major Milan, and Major Paris.

oh hopefully a mod can fix the title? =)

I saw her book at Major models, much more promising than her Prada runway appearance

The second picture of the showcard is from this ed:

by Jean Francois Lepage
[FDIB - thanks to jey47key for the scans]

Loved her at Prada :heart:

I just don't get how she managed to be Prada exclusive :doh:.. She looks like Lera in some of her pics.

Spelling of her first name has been changed to reflect what was displayed on MDC: Iuliia!

Iuliia/Major Model Management Video courtey of Major (Paris) M

Major’s Iullia cornered one of the most controlled and precise debuts via a double Prada/Miu-Miu exclusive which guaranteed a massive swell of buzz around this newcomer. Check out her effervescent personality in this video lensed for MDC in Paris.
(MDC)

^ Thanks for the hint about her on MDC :smile:

I actually think she looks quite beautiful in the video. Much better than in her polaroids and on runways :unsure:

I like the polaroids in #11 but am yet to be convinced by her...Guess I'll just have to keep watching ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->