Ivanka Trump and Topher Grace cozy up

r_r_r

Fleur De Lys
Reaction score
Ivanka Trump & Topher Grace Cozy Up

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 01, 2006 07:30AM EST

topher_grace.jpg

Ivanka Trump and Topher Grace got close this weekend in Las Vegas, where she celebrated her 25th birthday on Saturday at Pure nightclub.

Trump and Grace – who starred as Eric Forman on FOX's That '70s Show and plays the villainous Venom in the upcoming Spider-Man 3 – danced and cuddled on the VIP bed and even shared a quick kiss during the party, which was also attended by Ryan Cabrera, Chelsea Handler and Maroon 5's Adam Levine.

Trump and Grace, 28, who got into the Halloween spirit by wearing a Teen Wolf mask (though he took it off for the kiss), left holding hands.

Is there a romance brewing? Trump's rep did not return calls, and Grace's told PEOPLE, "I don't comment on Topher's personal life."

Before the birthday bash, Trump, Grace and friends – including Grace's That '70s Show costar Wilmer Valderrama – had dinner at the Las Vegas restaurant Social House, and on Friday, they dined with a few other friends at Bellagio's Fix.

Trump, vice president of development and acquisitions for her father Donald's Trump Organization and a regular on his NBC reality show The Apprentice, recently went on "several dates" with Lance Armstrong, but told PEOPLE early this month, "I have tremendous respect for Lance and all he has accomplished. That said, we are just friends."

people.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Gosh for a moment I thought IVANA not Ivanka. Weird. I think Ivanka is lovely. Lovely looking and seems to have a lovely personality. Him... not so much.

I like Ivanka, quite a bit. She has a stunning face.

He's really gross...He tried to sell me Rohypnol at Hotel Gansevoort the other day.

Gosh for a moment I thought IVANA not Ivanka

:lol:Lol - me too. Especially after her getting right royally drunk the other night and having to be carried out.:doh: It seemed to be in theme... Pleased it's not thou.:innocent:

He tried to sell me Rohypnol at Hotel Gansevoort the other day
I can only say at least he was selling it and not just 'giving' it away.:sick::censored: Roophies - ick ick yuck yuck:angry::yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would he be selling?? That makes no sense. That's prob. the best pic of Ivanka I've ever seen

Meg said:
Why would he be selling?? That makes no sense. That's prob. the best pic of Ivanka I've ever seen

Agreed....and that's saying a lot.

Why Topher, why? Her new boobs are just plain freakish.

SiennaInLondon said:
Gosh for a moment I thought IVANA not Ivanka. Weird. I think Ivanka is lovely. Lovely looking and seems to have a lovely personality. Him... not so much.

I THOUGHT IVANA TOO! Ahaha, I was like, "Uh.... :shock: "

I never would have pictured them together on my own. Then again, I don't sit around picturing either of them with anybody. LOL.

i like ivanka, just because she's a go getter and like six feet tall.

i liked topher, becuase of his stupid seventies hair.

they would be the wierdest couple, well actually, i think it would be very similar to the Eric+Donna relationship. hmmm, life imitating television

I like ivanka, just because she's a go getter and like six feet tall.

I liked topher, becuase of his stupid seventies hair. now it's... blond and curly? according to that photo anyways.

they would be the wierdest couple. Well actually, it might be very similar to the Eric+Donna relationship. Hmmm, life imitating television.

Style.com swears that she's been spotted with Jamie Johnson as of late... I don't mind if that is untrue, however- I would love for him to be single :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->