Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo break up !!!

J. Simpson has always reminded me of the stereotypical "popular" girl in high school/college, one of those blondes Texas sorority girls who attracts guys solely interested in a female's looks and physical assets.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just read on Lainey Gossip that he broke up with her apparently because douchey John Mayer was texting her again...

^ What the Hell is with John Mayer!! He seems to pop up in every single famous girl's life!! Jeeze- we already have one Hugh Hefner, leave these girls alone, pal!! :angry:

She seems like a really difficult person to be in a relationship with...too much baggage and seems very clingy.

So its true? Poor Jess :(.

Even though her career has been in the dumps these past few years I always thought she was too good for Tony. Time to move on and focus on herself for awhile.

Really, she kind of gets viewed as an idiot, Tony, doesn't have really anything bad said about him, except that he is a pushover football-wise. I kind of think it was the other way around, maybe Tony to good for her because he really seems like a nice person and humble.

^ I personally always got the douche vibe from him but I must admit I know absolutely zilch about him.

But I agree with everyone else that Jess definitely seems like a difficult person to be in a relationship with. I think she needs a guy who's patient and maybe a little quiet who can easily tune others out :lol:.

I could certainly never date Jessica (trying to imagine Jess, her male equivalent ... :huh:), but it's still hard to imagine a good reason for breaking up with her the day before her birthday. That's just tacky.

Maybe he didn't want to participate in the Barbie and Ken themed party her dad wanted to throw.

Her father is a very strange cat...I mean, he gave up being a minister to manage his girls careers?? :blink:

nick was definitly the perfect match

but breaking up with someone the day before their bday is just a mean thing to do.
i don t find her difficult to be with, she seems nice and perhaps insecure at times, which is normal

Well Tony did what he had to do, he didn't like the relationship why stick any longer, besides if she had broken up with him the day before his bday no one would be like "I feel sorry for Tony" The guy doesn't seem like most other athletes as it is, he was undrafted and look where he has risen to be one of the top quarterbacks in the game, signs of great determination and no he doesn't even brag about it, or get into trouble with the law like some other athletes.

^ Plus, training camp starts in a few days, and he has to clear the decks to make room for the stunning female banquet that comes with being the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys...! :woot: :innocent:

Well Tony did what he had to do, he didn't like the relationship why stick any longer, besides if she had broken up with him the day before his bday no one would be like "I feel sorry for Tony" The guy doesn't seem like most other athletes as it is, he was undrafted and look where he has risen to be one of the top quarterbacks in the game, signs of great determination and no he doesn't even brag about it, or get into trouble with the law like some other athletes.

Let's get this guy into the hall of fame.

Her father is a very strange cat...I mean, he gave up being a minister to manage his girls careers?? :blink:

Not denying he's strange, but I certainly don't hold his career change against him ... I suspect there are a great many (I won't estimate the percentage ^_^) who would be better in a different line of work. Apparently he realized this sooner rather than later ...

He doesn't really have anything to brag about yet...

Not her fault but it really pisses me off that she gets a Vanity Fair cover despite having done nothing of note since a reality show that ended five years ago, yet most actually talented women with impressive acting resumes (esp those of colour) don't have a hope. Just made me really hate her by association. The media coverage she gets absolutely baffles me- she was never hugely successful as a musician, always riding on the Britney/Christina coattails.

That said, it was pretty harsh for Cowboys fans to outright blame her for the team's losses. That wouldn't have happened if she wasn't famous and it must have been a pretty awful situation to be in.

^ The Cowboys fans were so unfair to her- she's from the Dallas area and you would have thought they would have been proud of having one of their own with the quarterback!! And, if they had been winning (assuming that would ever happen...) would they then have given her the credit!!? :(
And her reality show was one thing- but don't forget she's done the Dukes of Hazard and the These Boots are made for Walkin' video since then- which must count for two of the entertainment highlights of the last decade!! (Or at least her outfit did...) ^_^

nick was definitly the perfect match

but breaking up with someone the day before their bday is just a mean thing to do.
i don t find her difficult to be with, she seems nice and perhaps insecure at times, which is normal

I completely agree. I'm still not a huge fan of Nick though. Probably because I don't think I've seen anyone who's good enough for her. She's beautiful, rich, famous, sweet, and silly. But she also has a lot of self-esteem issues and needs someone who's gonna lift her up. I feel like Nick brought her down and made her feel dumber than she is. When Newlyweds started she was only 22 while Nick was 30. Now she's 29 and much more mature.

I think she wants to settle down again but something, maybe her looks or her perceived stupidity and naivete, is only attracting jerks. And sorry, I don't know anything about Tony, but if he dumped a girl the day before her birthday and essentially ruined her birthday party and weekend, he's being an ***.

^^ Sheesh, according to you she is god on earth, so no one is good enough for her lol. She should be able to lift herself up since she has all that you mentioned. Hopefully she will be able to find someone who could put up with her though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->