J Brand announces a partnership with Christopher Kane

Pradable

Reaction score
I don't know whether it thread already was created.

---------------------------------------------------------------

J Brand and London-based fashion designer and winner of 2011′s Vogue Fashion Fund, Christopher Kane revealed their Resort 2012 collection, the first of the long- term partnership and business venture of the two brands.
Combining J Brand’s denim expertise with Christopher Kane’s innovative designs, the collection includes original jean fits and denim jackets in bold neon colors, crisp black and white, and vintage medium and dark denim washes.
J Brand and Christopher Kane first partnered in fall 2011, for J Brand’s 5×5 collaboration supporting emerging British fashion design talent
“Christopher executed a brilliant assortment of vibrant neon brights along with denim and white jeans that are unexpected and fresh,” Jeff Rudes, Founder and CEO of J Brand.
“J Brand is the ‘go to’ company for the fashion denim, so I could not think of anyone better to work with on this. Collaborating with them enabled me to work with neon bright denim as well as classic washes to offer something different for this season that complemented my Resort line. My Resort collection was so much wider this season and I think that the denim worked perfectly along with this,” Christopher Kane.
The J Brand/Christopher Kane Resort 2012 collection is available at jbrandjeans.com and at select retail locations worldwide.
LuukMagazine

014.png

023.png

033.png

LuukMagazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back