+J Jil Sander for Uniqlo F/W 09.10 : Sean Opry & Isabeli Fontana by David Sims

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Uniqlo and Jil Sander have finally set a date for the German designer’s long-awaited fashion comeback. The Japanese chain will start selling the +J collection in the United States and the United Kingdom on Oct. 1 and in Asia on Oct. 2. Prices range from 1,990 yen, or about $21 at current exchange, for a stretch t-shirt to 14,900 yen, or $155, for a Chesterfield coat. Photos of the products, including tailored shirts, button-down jackets and sweaters, leaked online earlier this week. But on Thursday, Uniqlo unveiled a couple shots from the line’s new advertising campaign, which will break August 24 in GQ Japan. Shot by David Sims, it features black and white images of windswept models Sean Opry and Isabeli Fontana. (wwd)

Attachments

• jil2.jpg
    jil2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 48
  • jil3.jpg
    jil3.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 37
Isabeli doesn't really suit the aesthetics but Sean O looks good.

Isabeli looks great. And it is nice to see another campaign for her!

I love when Isabeli is shot by Sims.

they both look awesome and stunning! especially the lovely Sean!!! :smile:

this just makes me want it more!>..
:heart:

I like that it is straight to the pt... no fussy theatrics...
Looks great.. sexy, elegant, and sharp... :heart:

Isabeli doesn't really suit the aesthetics but Sean O looks good.

funny how the casting made me think of the actual purpose of this line. Isabeli and Sean are ones of quite few faces in this industry that have the needed dose of mass-appeal to actually connect such ads with targeted customers.
maybe Isabeli for Jil Sander is a bit out-of-place idea, but in general i can see what this decision stands for. so it's perfectly okay. and the images are beautiful. what can we ask for?

It reminds me of a US Vogue editorial.

Another two images (I guess) from the campaign.
57868796.jpg

Screencapped by roxana_09 from Vogue Paris 09/09 zinio.com

i like the two newest shots. thanks for posting.

i love the shot and the wind that struck the hair. and is that Uniqlo store in Paris?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->