Calvin Klein Collection F/W 07.08 : Suvi Koponen & Sean Opry by Craig McDean

I think it's good to have a fresh air and bring suvi
but please change directions at the shows, they were all so identical the last seasons

I really like these. I love the pose that Suvi's in for the first picture, and she looks quite beautiful.

Ouch. When will they get Doutzen instead - they're going to continue with Natalia...gawd ^_^

Not a huge fan of Suvi, but really pleased with the change because nothing against Natalia (who has done great work for CK) but it was becoming really stale and this will shake it up a little.

2 more ads :buzz:
picsrvfashionweekdailycrf4.jpg
picsrv1fashionweekdailyot1.jpg

fwd

I wasn't too impressed by the first advertisements, but the ones just posted are excellent. I wouldn't mind seeing a different choice of background (I enjoyed the SS07's white one), but otherwise the pictures show the clothing well.

Costa redeemed himself with this collection considering his designs for S/S 07 were undeniably Helmut-Lang-ish:innocent:I don't mind Suvi...I'll take her over Dullzen anytime:lol::flower:

Malgosia will be in the ads with Gabriel Aubry & they will only be shown in the US. The ck Calvin Klein ads, shot by Sims, feature models Raquel Zimmerman and Nico Derobertis.
source: fashionwiredaily

I don't like the ads not because of the model but because of it's overused concept. I can see why they chose Suvi and Sean, they both represent CK's clean minimal aesthetic well.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's predictable, but those last two shots posted are perfect.

it shows off the clothes very well. don't care for suvi much but she's fine for this ad - not much we can do about natalia's pregnancy

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know... i think what made the Calvin Klein ads of late special really was the model.. Natalia had the spark to make the minimalist thing work.
With Suvi i just find it a little boring.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->